Edging

duracell11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 27, 2012
First of all sorry Miss E, cause I didnt posted every day, but I dont have time at the computer.

On last Sunday I was allowed to do as many edges as I want. I did only 10, but I was very excited, after Miss E's message.

Next they (on Monday) I had to roll 6 dices. My rolls:
4 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 1 -- so I had to do 14 edges. It was fun, I really enjoyed it, but my balls were blue.

Tuesday rolls:
5 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 1 - 6 -- 18
This isnt too much but It was a bit hard since I didnt cum since March 19. My balls started to ache, but some ice could help.

Wednesday rolls:
3 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 1 -- 14
So 14 again.
I woke up with hard penis, i rolled, then I started to edge. I finished it very fast .

Thursday rolls:
1 - 3 - 4 - 2 - 4 - 1 -- 15
That day I almost cummed.
But fortunatly I could prevent it. My balls were very sore.

Friday rolls:
6 - 4 - 4 - 3 - 4 - 2 -- 23
That was very hard. I really would to cum. Precum constatly flowed from my penis. It didnt wast dropping, but almost pouring.

Saturday rolls:
3 - 5 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 -- 15
This was a rest compared to the previous day.
I did all of edges in 1 hour. In the other hand, it was hard to not touch my cock the rest of the day. :p

Sunday rolls:
2 - 1 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 4 -- 22
I think the dies cubes didnt like me. It was hard to did all. I just did 3 in one hour. I was in gym on Sunday, my penis were hard, and there was a very-very sexy girl. I think she noticed, my cock :eek: :D

And I am writing this report now, and my penis still hard. I hope You will allow me to cum soon, dear Miss E! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals