HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
46 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello, I am currently in a happy relationship with a switch. Unfortunately she is not into one of my major kinks. The kink I am referring to is humiliation. What I am looking for is a friend who also likes humiliating me. I am a recovering sex addict, and an important part of my sobriety is finding a healthy outlet for my urges. To that end, my main relationship is the focus, and she is aware of my quest to find someone who fills these urges, and she may or may not be interested in watching or possibly participating depending on how the relationship grows.

So, generally I am looking for someone who will get to know me and how to humiliate me in a way that excites us both. I’ll try to clarify in more specific terms here, but please understand that my interests are diverse and evolving, so experimenting and communicating is important to me. In fact, if you know 100% what you are looking for, it might be a deal breaker. A big part of what I want is a relationship that develops around our interests and kinks. And where I trust you to take me to new places and you trust that I will be honest with you and allow us both to grow. I have also found that my interests are affected by who I am sharing them with so the interests on this list are not equal or all needed depending on how we interact. This could be online, or real life, or start as online and lead to real life. It depends on the person.

Some of the things I know I like are: sexy or fetish clothes (on me and my partner); using toys (both sex specific and non sex specific) in kinky ways; following orders: and some rituals or scheduled tasks; being verbally and physically degraded: creativity; humiliation, both verbally and physically; predicament bondage; masturbation and orgasm control; gags; Edging; CBT; Sissification; diapers;
and I am finding that I am open to experimentation and learning.
This list is by no means complete. Nor do I need all of these interests in a partner. And remember, it is the humiliation from these activities that normally interests me.

As for deal breakers, I am not a fan of smokers, heavy drinkers, drug users, or people who are in a relationship but their partners don’t know they play around. Then there are things that are not deal breakers, but do decrease the chances of us connecting. These things are tattoos, piercings, a large difference in experience or fetishes, people who are only interested in sex, and, as I am an avid cyclist, people who are not very active.

As for non-sexual interests (and let’s face it, we can’t spend all our time in fetish play:

I am a fairly active person who likes Cycling, and even rides some in the winter.
I'm also a fan of:
sports (mostly hockey, CFL Football, curling, and baseball)
music (most of my tastes come out of the 80's but range from classical, country, rock and metal)
storytelling (movies, books, TV, stand-up comedy, pod casts, etc)
painting and writing but barely do it any more
I also tend towards babbling and monopolizing conversations, but have recently started to focus on listening to other people more. There's a lot more to me, but that should give you a good start for possible ice breakers.

If you have read all of this and I seem interesting to you, please contact me.

• Kinks:
I am a switch, but looking to serve someone online for humiliation and degradation that includes following orders, rituals and communicating our needs

• Experience:
I was married for 13 years to a Domme, but due to my sex addiction, I was not able to be open with her. I am currently in a relationship (engaged) and she knows I am looking for someone to get to know me so they can degrade me in ways that mean more to both of us. I have played with crossdressing (for humiliation. not passable), bondage, cbt, pee play, diapers (but not adult baby). In fact, most of my experiences have led me to know that I am interested in alot of kinks, but it is the degradation and humiliation of them that turns my crank.

• Limits:
Blood, scat (due to health issues), permanent, illegal, anything that my fiance says no to.
as for turn offs? I am not a fan of smokers, heavy drinkers, drug users, or people who are in a relationship but their partners don’t know they play around. Then there are things that are not deal breakers, but do decrease the chances of us connecting. These things are tattoos, piercings, a large difference in experience or fetishes, people who are only interested in se

Attachments

• Sexy new duds (2).jpg
    Sexy new duds (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10