Embarresment For The Small

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
All you little boys know the rules, right?
tumblr_luplk4599L1qe4u5po1_500.png

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
To all the little boys:

Since your tiny cock will clearly never provide sexual pleasure to anyone, I think it should be used for the amusement of KinkTalk. Think of these as dares, if it makes you feel better. The rest of us know your little bit just wants some attention.

So take some pictures. A few suggestions:

-Put your tiny dick on a hot dog bun, teeny weenie.

-Draw pictures of phallic monuments (ie: Eiffel tower, Washinton Monument, Space Needle, leaning tower of Pisa) on your penis (call it penis envy).

-Take a picture of your cock through a magnifying glass, maybe it'll look like a real dick.

-Draw cartoons or funny faces on your penis, give it a purpose. (Bonus points for an elephant).

-Take a picture of your dick after a nice cold ice water dip. It can't get any smaller, can it?

-Get a picture of it with a camera angle that makes your dick look HUGE. You can tape it on your bathroom mirror once you've posted it online.

(Attn women and real men: Post other ideas, clearly these boys need some guidance.)

ttreasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2011
I'll try to do some of these over the next couple of days. Thanks for the good ideas so far ;)

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
To all the little boys:

Since your tiny cock will clearly never provide sexual pleasure to anyone, I think it should be used for the amusement of KinkTalk. Think of these as dares, if it makes you feel better. The rest of us know your little bit just wants some attention.

So take some pictures. A few suggestions:

-Put your tiny dick on a hot dog bun, teeny weenie.

-Draw pictures of phallic monuments (ie: Eiffel tower, Washinton Monument, Space Needle, leaning tower of Pisa) on your penis (call it penis envy).

-Take a picture of your cock through a magnifying glass, maybe it'll look like a real dick.

-Draw cartoons or funny faces on your penis, give it a purpose. (Bonus points for an elephant).

-Take a picture of your dick after a nice cold ice water dip. It can't get any smaller, can it?

-Get a picture of it with a camera angle that makes your dick look HUGE. You can tape it on your bathroom mirror once you've posted it online.

(Attn women and real men: Post other ideas, clearly these boys need some guidance.)

I'll get started on these over the next week or so :)

Featured Threads

New Personals