Embarresment For The Small

nakedfarmer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2011
Portland
here is my 6.5 inches, I figures since eveyone else is posting pics i thought i would too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'm just a tic over 8 inches when hard + I'm as thick as almost 3 fingers

My forte is eating pussy -- my appetite for the female cum is so great that most times the girl has to push my head away because they can't take another orgasm!

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Ok so I really should have been more actively checking this tread.

For those who didn't post an image and recieve a probation here is a link to the rules

[*]Please use the private messaging system to post content that might offend others.

I also take this to mean you can use albums, basically where someone actively checks and doesn't stumble across it if they don't to.

Also

* Avatar and Profile Picture Rules *
  1. Your avatar may not contain explicit nudity e.g. lower genitals fully exposed. (soft-core imagery is allowed).

1. I've been through a lot of profiles doing these, avatars aren't a place to try to post this, again albums are fine.

So no more pictures of your manhoods in this thread please, by all means put them in albums and then place a link, that way people can look if they wish, and not if they don't.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
always good for a laugh.... before I put my back out seriously... 4 - 5 inches (10cm) soft, 7 to 9 inches hard... since putting my back out anywhere between 1 - 3 inches soft and 5 - 6 inches hard... really guys do not put your back out very badly... andno it wasn't even during sex... one up side there is a chinese back pill with a glorious side effect.... get 7 inches then for hours!!!!

Darthbain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2011
I'm about 6 inches hard. Don't be so sad guys, some girls have small vaginas. I had sex with a girl once where I had a hard time to put it in, and she wasn't a virgin !

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Darthbain is right overall as 6in is in many cases as much as some woman can take (the average bottoming out at 7 pre-pregnancy) and a&e's usually see a disproportionately large number of SARA's (sexual activity related accidents) being internal tearing (be it only minor) due to women trying to take something too large for them. We have to remember were from the same race and therefore it is unlikely that we have survived for millions of years with the average penis length at 6 in and the average vaginal depth at god knows how deep.

Furthermore many women report that length after the average (5-6) is not as important as the girth of the object. With this in mind I find it odd that firstly you are not including this and second you are bothering at all.

I understand that many men get a kick out of being humiliated but in honesty I find it just short of sickening sometimes how men can be blamed for being misogynistic, infantile and what many would refer to as 'being men' when women are actively engaging with it here.

So get your kick if you want but honestly if you have any sense live with what you got - it's fine and honestly any woman who will judge you just on this basis is truly a worse human than you and in many cases will be overplaying what they can take. In life (unless you are truly naive and believe that it is) we should not judge on this basis alone and I refute anyone who would argue otherwise.

And women (although maybe not all of you) in many cases criticising men in this way is just the same as the hundreds of years of being treated as objects and is not a manifestation of feminism or anything close to it - instead it is very much how many men are described: infantile.

Anyway sorry about that bad day and fancied a rant :)

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I understand that many men get a kick out of being humiliated but in honesty I find it just short of sickening sometimes how men can be blamed for being misogynistic, infantile and what many would refer to as 'being men' when women are actively engaging with it here

I understand this, but heres a point. When you see a woman at a bar, you think about her big boobs, or her big ass. This is a part of human nature. Most (I know.. MOST) men want a girl with big breasts, and a nice curvy big butt. So it's not fair to say that we shouldn't do it when no one has ever said it was wrong to say that about women.

I also know this was your rant, I just think it shouldn't be so angry when it happens on both sides.

Reactions: sum1

superfreak

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2011
O yeah

Around 6 1/4 inches and pretty thick... I am still growing though :( sorry am I really that small?

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
I understand that many men get a kick out of being humiliated but in honesty I find it just short of sickening sometimes how men can be blamed for being misogynistic, infantile and what many would refer to as 'being men' when women are actively engaging with it here

I understand this, but heres a point. When you see a woman at a bar, you think about her big boobs, or her big ass. This is a part of human nature. Most (I know.. MOST) men want a girl with big breasts, and a nice curvy big butt. So it's not fair to say that we shouldn't do it when no one has ever said it was wrong to say that about women.

I also know this was your rant, I just think it shouldn't be so angry when it happens on both sides.

Well I know it as to be wrong... as do most people, however recognition of the fact is still a invariably different matter. Anyway that was just me angry at the world for a day and I was feeling obtuse; as people who dont want to be judged are not obliged to post. Anyway thanks for a level headed response which does reflect a fundemental problem is society and regards it.

And sorry everyone else for clogging this high use thread with a bad day rant... although I do strongly beleive what I said. (Oh p.s. My current girlfriend was not chosen with this blatant regard for aestetics... it may have been a factor but only minor in comparison to her wit and the fun we have together)

Last edited:
Reactions: sum1

David002

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2011
Not too sure how to measure it, I'm between 5.8-6.3 inches hard, 5 inches girth. 3.75 inches when flaccid.

The-Joker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2011
Im around 13inches.

nah just kidding, about 7.25inches long and about 2.5wide. so like 19cm long and about 5-6cm wide

DubWarrior

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2011
ffff
My cock is about 7 inches, with a nice thickness. People seem to like it :)

To the tiny cocked OP and the rest of you tiny men, why don't you just let me fuck your girlfriend instead?
You can clean us after if you ask very nicely.;)

Featured Threads

New Personals