Endurance Punishments

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I am looking for some endurance punishments, I posted this on getdare too but I think the response here will be better, plus I can upload proof here ;)

I want punishments that force me to push my own endurance, eg how long can I use my vibe to torture my cockhead for before I give up. For each punishment/idea I will do it and provide a report and say how long I could stand it or how many (eg ballslaps, cockslaps etc..) I could do before I gave up.

If you think I gave in early or didn't try hard enough then you can make me do it again or punish me some other way etc...

Each person's pain tollerance is different so this seems the fairest way to be tortured till I can't take anymore. You could also order me to do one more minute/10 more slaps etc... when I want to give up to push me a little further ;) Pics provided on request!

Have a magic wand vibrator, clamps, ropes, spanky things, toothbrushes, scouring pads and other rough/smooth/teasing/torturing things to rub my cock with. Limits in sig!

Please hurt me!

Featured Threads

New Personals