Exhibition

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
No arguments but do look up CID-10 and DSM-V, actual scientific sources that make a clear distinction between healthy voyeurism and pathological voyeurism.

But since you brought it up, according to Wikipedia: "Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of watching other people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions of a private nature" nothing about it having to be without consent from others, crazy stuff huh?

Also, according to the Oxford dictionary:
View attachment 111581
Well I definitely want it to be with permission

Reactions: Zanatas

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
I don't think you understood what I said lol, none of those sources you said agree with your idea that voyeurism needs to be without consent
well, i will drop it at this. however the very basis of the word is watching secretly. and that i know is correct. you are not interpreting it correctly. from Wiki --
Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of watching other people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions of a private nature.

The term comes from the French voir which means "to see". A male voyeur is commonly labelled as "Peeping Tom" or a "Jags", a term which originates from the Lady Godiva legend.[2] However, that term is usually applied to a male who observes somebody secretly and, generally, not in a public space. A s per Webster ;;
Synonyms of voyeur
a
: someone who obtains sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts
broadly : someone who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by secret visual means
◙╗ by the way, in usa only 12 states make it a crime. world over it is not a crime in common law but in many countries defined as such by specific legislation. I REST MY CASE. have fun

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Feel like the original question got overshadowed by the definition of a word. Would love to get some feedback on original question.

Zanatas

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2023
fetlife.com
well, i will drop it at this. however the very basis of the word is watching secretly. and that i know is correct. you are not interpreting it correctly. from Wiki --
Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of watching other people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions of a private nature.

The term comes from the French voir which means "to see". A male voyeur is commonly labelled as "Peeping Tom" or a "Jags", a term which originates from the Lady Godiva legend.[2] However, that term is usually applied to a male who observes somebody secretly and, generally, not in a public space. A s per Webster ;;
Synonyms of voyeur
a
: someone who obtains sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts
broadly : someone who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by secret visual means
◙╗ by the way, in usa only 12 states make it a crime. world over it is not a crime in common law but in many countries defined as such by specific legislation. I REST MY CASE. have fun
I'm not going to respond (even if I want to) because like OP said, we are taking the whole place for our discussion

funbobby

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 31, 2015
I use to watch my friend and his wife have sex while I sat on a chair and masterbated. The wild thing was it was my friends wife's idea. She would always watch me cum while I was watching them.

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
I use to watch my friend and his wife have sex while I sat on a chair and masterbated. The wild thing was it was my friends wife's idea. She would always watch me cum while I was watching them.
Awesome. That sounds like a lot of fun

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Would love to hear more about it