Expedition of a Newbie Submissive: Eureka!

FlyTheKite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
A small part of my mind has been working out future contents of this blog in the background for the past few days and I finally know what to write. *throws a few pieces of confetti* First things first, I am not a writer, so you won't be seeing flourish or stuff that will blow your mind. I'm not even sure of my grammar most of the time! This is just going to be a humble blog of my experiences as a newbie and the occasional random musings that scratches at my mind. So yes, on to the actual blogging.

What was the "Eureka!" moment I had you (probably did not) asked? Well, I am happy to tell you that I have discovered how my hoohah looks like.

Yep. This virgin here *proudly points at self* knows what her vjj looks like now. I know you might be thinking "pfft, big deal", but you'd be surpised to know that many girls and women like me, who were raised to be conservative, never really thought of actually looking at what's down there. Or it's not a surprise to know. Either way, it never crossed MY mind.

I've been seeking advice from a few people online regarding how to start off in this fascinating universe of the kinky and one of them in particular gave me sort of like a (surprisingly professional) consultation. Apparently, everything I knew about my own sexuality was just the tip of the iceberg *gold star for flourish*. While I have been able to list out my kinks, these are things that I have yet to fully explore, even something as simple as getting off, I tend to do it the most novice way possible.

The whole experience was obviously eye-opening. The moment I saw its reflected image I was ecstatic. And I started to develop feelings of appreciation for its existence and functions. There was a lot of touching, probing, pinpointing and a little googling, all of which did not turn me on unfortunately, but still I felt pleasure from getting to know what goes on down there.

Overall it was a rewarding experience and my personal scientific curiousity was relieved and satisfied (these are synonyms, no? What does one use? Fulfilled? Resolved?) Here's to many more *holds up juice box*

fairtitania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Actually, this fits a lot with my thoughts. I was looking at an album today, and thought how different some other pussies look to mine. Like you, it has only been recently that I've been looking at mine and getting to know its folds, etc.

I suppose, because it hangs out there, men know their dicks so well, but to so many women, it is just a dark region. And I can relate to the conservative orgasm thing - how lucky for you to be on this voyage now - I waited much later.

FlyTheKite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
fairtitania;bt4241 said:
Actually, this fits a lot with my thoughts. I was looking at an album today, and thought how different some other pussies look to mine. Like you, it has only been recently that I've been looking at mine and getting to know its folds, etc.

I suppose, because it hangs out there, men know their dicks so well, but to so many women, it is just a dark region. And I can relate to the conservative orgasm thing - how lucky for you to be on this voyage now - I waited much later.

I am so happy you could relate. And I am glad you got the chance to explore yours as well. Don't worry about the timing, everyone is different, and trust me, my voyage has just begun so you did not miss much :)

Featured Threads

New Personals