Experienced and Passionate Sub, Looking for a serious and passionate Domme.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Footfetish (Love it)

Pegging

Humiliation

Degrading (LOVE IT. I have no limit with verbal degrading, the more the better)

Orgasm control

Denial

Teasing

Edging

Spanking

Pain

CNC (Love it)

SPH (Love it)

Body writing.

Cuckold (Only recently have i gotten interested in it , never experienced it , but placing it here as an opening)

Blackmail (One of the things that i have been interested in , but never experienced it before.)

Anny many many more Kinks! As i said , i consider myself an open minded sub , i love exploring with my Domme and being creative.
Limits
Blood , scat , sounding and extreme pain (unbearable pain)
Experience
I have been a sub for nearly 5 years now.I had my share of ups and downs through out this lifestyle , as it helped shape me into the sub i am today and overall made me into a better person in general.It thought me so many great things and horrible ones and for that i'm grateful for it.
I have explore many things that i never though i would love. I have been in 2 long term relationships that lasted for a year.
I consider myself an open minded sub , as i like to explore new things and be creative in a sense.

I like to do a lot of my research about this lifestyle , as it helps me grow more as a sub and overall as a person.

I'm very passionate sub, eager to learning more and more along my journey of submission. I feel like i'm some what experienced , but never full satisfied with my knowledge as i'm always learning more and more.

PassionateSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2020
Hi , I'm Jake , 22 years old.​

Hobbies:
I enjoy playing sports and videos games.
I like watching Netflix, reading about this lifestyle , listening to music and I have a huge passion for medicine.

Experiences:
I have been a sub for nearly 5 years now.I had my share of ups and downs through out this lifestyle , as it helped shape me into the sub i am today and overall made me into a better person in general.It thought me so many great things and horrible ones and for that i'm grateful for it.

More Info About me:
I consider myself an open minded sub , as i like to explore new things and be creative in a sense.
I like to do a lot of my research about this lifestyle , as it helps me grow more as a sub and overall as a person.
I'm very passionate sub, eager to learning more and more along my journey of submission. I feel like i'm some what experienced , but never full satisfied with my knowledge as i'm always learning more and more.

What am i looking for?
I'm from interested in a serious , genuine , pure long term relationship with a Domme, getting to know each other and understanding our views on different topics of this lifestyle. I would love something that's based upon communication , honesty and trust, as i very much communicate a lot with my Domme to make sure she knows how i feel during different situations , as that's very essential to make this kinda of relationship work.
smile.png

Kinks:
Footfetish (Love it)
Pegging
Humiliation
Degrading (LOVE IT. I have no limit with verbal degrading, the more the better)
Orgasm control
Denial
Teasing
Edging
Spanking
Pain
CNC (Love it)
SPH (Love it)
Body writing.
Cuckold (Only recently have i gotten interested in it , never experienced it , but placing it here as an opening)
Blackmail (One of the things that i have been interested in , but never experienced it before.)
Anny many many more Kinks! As i said , i consider myself an open minded sub , i love exploring with my Domme and being creative.

Limits:
Blood , scat , sounding and extreme pain (unbearable pain)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application!
If you are still interested in getting to know me please Message me on my Kik as i'm mostly always on there. <3

Kik: Biitch_boy

Featured Threads

New Personals