F/20/sub - just joined and have a few albums up. Give me ideas for more!

Fsub95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 24, 2016
Like the title says. I enjoy being humiliated and used. While I am looking around for a perment dom, I'd like to give something to the community. So feel free to post requests in this thread and I'll do my best to do them!

Biswitch83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
Tied tits are always fun
How many clothespegs can you put on your tits and nipples, or pussy if you dare.
Also, im a bit of a sadist so smear toothpaste all over your pussy and clit for me if you are feeling brave ��

Lastly, welcome aboard. Hope you have fun and message or kik me if you want to talk more ��

Last edited:

Aslav

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 21, 2015
Tit slapping and breast play

Kik aslav

I wanna see you slap them and use pins on them

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Some ideas of mine, too lazy to write down all of them. Tell me if you need more and a bit more specific kind of ideas and I might tell you more of them.

Pain related:

- Lets see how many pegs you can make fit at your tits (not just your nipples), get as many going as you can make fit.

- Lets see how many pegs you can make fit at your cunt (clit and pussy lips), get as many going as you can make fit.

- Pins! Show us where exactly you can make it fit. Push them into your tits and/or through your pussy lips?

- Spank your ass, tits and cunt for us to see and enjoy some marks.

- Take a candle, light it and make some art on your tits, legs, stomach and cunt and show the result and perhaps some work in progress pictures as well.

Messy stuff:

- Go to your toilet and lick the toilet seat, showing your toilet and your tongue/bit of your mouth.

- Do the same again, but go for your toilet bowl instead.

- Place your head and hair in the toilet and flush.

Just showing off:

- Your bare tits, covered in oil/cum(or cum like looking stuff)/soap.

- Pic from behind (You might have to use a mirror), showing your spread ass (anus and cunt)

- Pic showing your tits and showing you are in public at the same time.

Body-writing

- Write "whore" at your face but let the o be your mouth.

- Write "whore" on your ass cheeks but let the o be your asshole.

- Write "toys of kinktalk" on your tits.

- Write "<- fuckhole of kinktalk" with the arrow pointing to your cunt.

Fsub95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 24, 2016
Sound fun. Well most of them. I'll start doing them tomorrow. I'll update when they're up!

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Hi I have a idea for your calendar, lets make you a nice tit collar, tie a string in one peg and let the string long enough to hang as a collar, now fill the string of pegs leave enough space betwen the peg in your nipple and the ones in the sring and finaly atach the string into another peg and finish the collar puting it in your tits

Bonus if you write in your chest "MASTER´S PET"

Now for the photo try to bend over one hand in your wrist and with the another another throw us a kiss, of course no face if you want.

hope you like the idea

Some thing like this
il_340x270.597512500_5spm.jpg

article-2064102-0EE13AEF00000578-277_634x508.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals