F/27 Humiliate me at a party.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I am going to a 'friends' bithday party tonight, I have 12 hours before I have to be there. what is a girl to wear on a night out and what dares should i do today!!!

Hoping for a better response than yesterday or i am going to go back to truth or dare as I get more bondage and humiliation tasks there!!!:confused:

fredd1e

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2010
TBH more people frequent GetDare than here, so you will often get faster responses on there.

What a lot of people do is post the thread at getdare, but put the more risque pics on here - don't put nude pics on GD otherwise you'll get banned!

Hope that helps.

As for tonight, well, you didn't do what I suggested for yesterday properly yet!

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
You should wear a short very short skirt, and tight or see thru top, then have a nice object or two shoved up you and make sure it is on and vibrates and then when they get the cake out to eat cum and cum hard and do not clean up after yourself or take out the toys.

If you want to be more risky, do not wear underwear and hope toys in on your own abilities and if it falls out you can always see what people say and maybe they would want to play with you :)

that can be an idea... I have a few but that one seemed easy enough

As for getdare, that site is well.. I never really got anything from there, only one thread I started that got responses any others got none, so I do not miss getDare.

undiefree

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2011
go to the party in a sexy dress and nice bra that shows your tits off. You got new ones right? Make sure the bra is visible and a distinct color. And no panties.

For a nice party game, ask everyone at the party if they can guess what color your knickers are. You can offer a reward of your choosing, which can be as gentle as you will show them, or you will streak round the neighborhood, or anyone who guesses right can spank you. wrong guesses and you get their panties in return.

Of course, as you have none on, its likely most people will guess wrong. And if no-one gets it, you get their panties and just for proving you have none by flashing your pussy and ass. And if anyone gets it right, you get stripped and spanked in public.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
A little dare - pinch your nipples as many times as the birthday celebration.

No not now - during the celebration sneak them in when you think noone looks at you.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Since it's a birthday party, it would be respectful to arrive in your birthday "suit"! Remain naked for the entire party and offer your own ass for spankings if the guest of honor chooses not to receive them!

Featured Threads

New Personals