F24, here to command you (18-40, only with face, german/english)

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Last post got messy again, with additions and restrictions I added post-original, so...

In short: I'm 24 and a female commander telling my alpha-like or at least masculine recruits where they have to put their dick in and cum. To put a twist on it all, I forbid and therefore take away female humans from my recruit's sex life.

In detail (read this extra carefully): I use kik messenger and I DO NOT use snapchat. I ONLY accept male applicants with face. You HAVE TO show face, since I'm into facial expressions and basically very voyeuristic. No face, no interest and no exceptions. I DON'T want any money and I'm NOT into feminization, femboys, sissies, chastity, exposing, blackmailing or anything else that's even remotely making you hold back or anything that feminizes you in any way. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND JUST GO AND SEARCH FOR A MISTRESS OR DOMINATRIX, IF YOU'RE INTO ANY OF IT.

Addition, if you don't get the difference: I'm not a mistress and I'm not a dominatrix, either. And just so you get the difference (although it's just scratching the surface):
  • Dommes work with you on your fetishes and get pleasure from your pleasure.
  • Mistresses do also work with your fetishes but also get pleasure from your pain and make you wear chastity cages and sometimes also feminize you.
  • Commanders (like I am) do not work with your fetishes or even care about you. We use you for our own entertainment, make you cum alot and however, whereever we want.
How to contact me: So, if interested, message my kik messenger and tell me your age. Also send a live facepic of you (done directly in kik, says "camera" then, not sent via gallery). If I like what I see, you'll get more info on what I expect in detail. By the way, I have some texts ready to copy and paste to save time with recruiting, before putting individual effort in it. So don't wonder, how I type so fast, because I don't.

Kik Messenger: sindirtbag

See you there. 😉

Reactions: ritz

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Mostly online between 9am to 10pm CET, by the way. Got some free time to spare, still. ;)

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Active this week and next week. Normally I respond at any time though. ;)

Reactions: ritz

sindirtbag

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2023
Again, to emphasize... NO, I DON'T EXPOSE OR BLACKMAIL, I DON'T DO FINDOM AND I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTO THAT OR OLDER THAN THE GUYS I LOOK FOR AND WANT TO MAKE UP FOR THAT WITH MONEY. 🙄

Featured Threads

New Personals