and relax and see my helpless reaction.

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Ok then. Strip fully naked. Insert a toy in your vagina and one in your anus. You are not allowed to come today, maybe tomorrow but not today. Take some panties and wipe you vagina with them get them nice and wet. Put the panties in your mouth and tape closed. Tie each one of your breast nice and tight. Apply clamps to each of your pussy lips. Tie a string to each clamp, now bend down just a little bit and tie the other end of the string to respective toe. Just enough so that you cannot stand up straight. Now can you handle clamps on your bound breast nipples, yes/no doesn't matter put on the clamps. Spank yourself 10 times. Now remain in that position for at least another 10 minutes. If at anytime any of your toys come out put them back in spank yourself another 10 times. Continue this until you can hold both toys in for a full 10 minutes after spankings. Once you successfully done so then you may now untie yourself and remove the dildo and anal toy and remember you are not allowed to come all day. Let me know how you did.

Featured Threads

New Personals