BurlyDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2015
West London
Fantasies

1: I'm in a threesome with this hot. Black girl, she s tall & elegant with firm breasts and a rounded peach like bottom.

I've got her pushed up against a wall.
She's naked except for some high heels. I'm fucking her arse really slowly. Her hands are tied above her head. I've not used much lube & Im taking deep hard slow strokes.

One hand is holding her by the throat, while my other hand is digging into her bottom. I'm levering myself into her. Taking my time. Deep slow fucking so she feels every inch of me.

Between her legs is a petite young Chinese girl in black hold up stockings and tiny panties. She s lapping away at the black girls cunt. Slurping at her pinkness. Holding her open and working on her clit with her hot young mouth.

As the Black girl starts to quiver.
Her muscles spasm & her contractions make her almost force my cock out of her. As I feel her muscles tensing I push in even harder. Spanking her purple berry black bottom. Her skin is glowing & fertile.

All the time I am grunting & growling.

I start to build up pace and as she tightens around me I feel her climax as she ejacultes, squirting over the Chinese girls face.

The throbbing of her against the head of my prick is exquisite .
I'm too far gone as I shoot my load deep in her arsehole.

As I pull out of her my cum is dripping out of her, thick syrupy sperm spatters itself out onto her thighs. I order her into her knees and the pair of them begin to lick me clean.

Train

2: I'm on a train sitting opposite a young blonde girl painting her toenails. Her right foot is up on the seat and her summer dress has ridden up. I see the perfectly smooth tightness of her pussy against her tiny white panties. She is shaven. I can see a little bit of moisture on them where her cunt lips are.

I just sit and state and drink her in, all of her. Her skin is sun kissed. She smells beautiful.

I think she notices me. But continues to paint her nails. Presenting herself to me.
We make eye contact, she looks coyly at me then down at herself.

She stops painting her nails & parts her thighs. Allowing the fabric to push deeper against her. Her thighs are golden and smooth. The fabric is white and almost translucent.

I just sit & stare, taking in the soft white fabric caressing her pubic mound.

The carriage is half empty. The few passengers are at the opposite end to us.

Out eyes meet again.

'Touch yourself' I whisper

She smiles and starts to caress her mound with her index finger of her left hand. All the while we state at each other. She tilts her head back and starts to make little moans & gasps.

"Harder" I order, my voice is quiet but calm.

She starts to dig into the fabric & I can see she s dripping.

"Faster"

She looks at me & then starts to rub herself even harder. By now the fabric has been pushed aside & she is rubbing away at her clit with abandon. All the while she tries to control her breathing.

"Spread your legs... Wider !"

At this point she shifts in her seat and starts fucking herself with 2 fingers. She s really gasping and struggling to contain herself. As she starts to moan she builds the pace to a frenzy. Her face contorts with spasms of pleasure as she struggles to not cry out.

"I want to lick your fingers when you come" I whisper.

Suddenly she arches her back as a wave of pleasure breaks through her. Her panties are now discoloured & soiled as she lays back in the seat pushing her sex forwards and sighs with the pleasure only an orgasm can bring.

As she sits there splayed out on the seat I notice the dampness on the trains patterned fabric.

She leans forward & offers me her dripping fingers.

The aroma of her cunt is sweet nectar. As my mouth envelopes her fingers I taste the full tangy sweetness of her on her bony thin girlish fingers. It's the most exquisite taste I can imagine.

Featured Threads

New Personals