Fantasy punishment by master

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Show my ass, panties and stocking tops to one man. That's all I had to do. Master had been very clear with his instructions for my first public exposure. Dress like a slut, drive to a car park, set the camera up on the dash and walk around until I got the opportunity to bend over and show a guy my ass, panties and stocking tops. I just had to do it in front of the car and post the video so master could see it.

I failed, I couldn't summon up the bottle and that's why I was now sat in the car on a Saturday afternoon feeling sick and wearing only 4 items; suspender belt, stockings, chastity cage and coat. Feeling sick as master told me I was to be punished. I'd thought about not coming to see him, but I wanted to be released from chastity and besides, I need to be punished. I'd never achieve my fantasies otherwise.

I walked up to the door, which opened as I got to it. "coat off and on your knees" he said, he then dropped his trousers and his huge erection sprang out in my face. I knew what was expected and quickly took him in my mouth, worshipping his cock until he fired hot streams of cum down my throat. "Into your room he said". Once in there he passed me a key and said "back on your knees, remove that cage and ruin yourself for me!" I unlocked my cage and was quickly to attention, it only took me about 30 seconds of wanking before my dicklet was twitching and bobbing uncontrollably. I quickly took my hand away as I dumped 2 months worth of cum onto the floor. "lick it up Amy, there's a good girl" he snarled.

After licking the floor clean he ordered me across the spanking bench and caned me with 10 strokes on each cheek. It's amazing how much more it hurts after cumming! Once he was finished he ordered me over to a new frame that I hadn't seen before. It was a large rectangular frame slightly taller than me, with a six inch dildo attached to a bar half way up. "Sit on that" he ordered. I did as I was told enjoying the feeling as it filled me. My hands were quickly locked to the sides above my head, my ankles to the base and nipple clamps were attached. Master opened a drawer and got out an odd looking contraption. I realised it was a cock gag with a funnel attached to it. He forced the cock into my mouth and secured the gag around my head. He then got out two metal 'arms' each of which had a hitachi attached to it. He fixed them to the frame and placed them so that one rested on the top of my sissy dick and the other sat just under it. He set them both to low and switched them on. He then left the room and returned with a pint of his frozen cum, which he placed into the funnel. Finally he put a set of ear defenders on me and blindfolded me. "Amy my slut, you will be here Until you've swallowed all of that cum" he whispered into my ear after lifting one of the ear defenders. He then left me with no external stimuli, all I could focus on was the cold slimy cum filling my mouth, the clamps pinching my nipples, the dildo filling my ass and the relentless assault on the most sensitive part of my dicklet by the hitatchis. I was in heaven!

He returned some hours later to find his sissy slut in a bad way. My body was aching,my jaw ached from the cock gag, my ass was sore from sinking down on the dildo as my legs tired, my nipples burned and my arms ached from being fastened up above my head. Master removed the ear defenders, gag, blindfold and nipple clamps. He unfastened me from the frame and helped me off the dildo. "Fucking hell amy! Look at all that mess. I think you'd best lick that up!" I must have cum at least 20 times whilst locked in the frame and it was all across the floor in front of me. I really didn't want any more cum having already consumed 2 months worth of my own, a big load from master and the pint that he'd saved for me, however I knew better than to object. After licking it all up, I was tied across the spanking frame and given another 10 cane strokes on each ass cheek, after which master pulled out his hard cock and face fucked me until I swallowed yet more cum!

"How do you feel slut?" He asked me. "I ache sir. I hurt, but I'm very grateful for the punishment and understand why I had to endure this sir"

Master says "I'll lock your cage back on and then you'd best go to bed and rest, because tomorrow, you will dress as a slut and I'll drive you to some car parks where I'll film you from the car whilst you show your ass, panties and stocking tops to at least 10 different guys".........

Featured Threads

New Personals