Fayetteville: M/Dom/37 (household) seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Real Life Offline.....

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
37 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello ladies and littles. I am in search of something a little different then the normal posts on here. I am in search for a relationship that will start online with the end result hopefully being an offline relationship. I am looking for a M/s or a Daddy/little relationship. You will need to be of legal age. Looks and race are unimportant, though I do love small women with small breasts, although a few extra pounds or large breasts alone will not rule you out. I am looking for a reward/punishment based relationship. I am not going to go deep into details about each of the things I like or dislike as I believe there has to be compromise from each in this type relationship. Just a little about me, I am 5'10" and weigh 165lbs with an athletic build, I have a professional career, I will pay for the relocation of the right one for me. I do prefer a slave that is not wanting to work outside the home. I am very willing to answer any questions over pm so if you think this may be right for you, feel free to pm me. I will be glad to talk about the things I like, the things you like and the things we would have to compromise on. Anyway, please only pm me if you are very serious and feel you are willing to relocate in time for a long term relationship. It says household but it is just me.

• Kinks:
I am open to pretty much anything and have tried too much to list here.

• Experience:
I have online and offline experience of about 10+ years...

• Limits:
Anything Illegal, I will not go to jail for anyone.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals