Feeling Fucked

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I read a story at literotica.com that described a woman having sex with a man in a way that it made it feel that she was fucking him, as opposed to the norm. My question is, do any techniques for this exist?

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Hey mate

Obvious way would be for her to wear a strap-on dildo and go mad on his ass or using fingers/toys in his ass. Its very popular with mistress and male slave and of course female slave.

Dunno if this what you mean, search for fem dom and strapons on the internet and all will become very clear.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
Hope this helps

I don't know he it works for all men but when my Queen has me just lie down and she is on top riding of hard grinding away with my cock inside of it feels as tho she is fucking me instead of me fucking her.

edin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2010
The most effective way I know of to do this is what you might call a reverse missionary - he lies on his back, legs spread, she goes in between his legs on top exactly as if it were normal missionary position.

This position is great for clitoral stimulation for her, but it doesn't do very much for him as there isn't much thrusting going on. What makes it so good is that he is forced to work hard but he depends on her co-operation for pleasure, and she can just enjoy riding on top and talking dirty to her slutty little bitch and asking him how he likes being fucked by a real cock.

Featured Threads

New Personals