Female|19 - Needing punishment for losing bet

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
Glad you had ummm,.... fun I suppose? I have anoher dare... thanks for doing this, to be honest with you its quite a useful service to provide, in a weird, kinky way.

I have another dare in mind (Its something I've wondered about for a while) but its something that is kind of hard to do. D'yah know how the winding mehanism on a kite handle works? As in, when you wrap the string around he handle the kite gets pulled towards you? (The string gets shorter), basically your dare is this:

- Put on nipple clamps
- Attatch a piece of string to each of the nipple clamps, make sure they're long and wuite hard to break. If your nipple clamps dont have holes for things like that, use duct tape.
- Use tape to secure one peice of string to the other, so that you have 1 peice of string that, when pulled, pulls both of your nipples
- Hold this peice of string in 1 hand, and stretch it an arms length away, but make sure its still slack. If its not long enough, hold it closer to you.
- Hold the string between your thumb and the palm of your hand and slowly turn you hand by the wrist, as slowly as possible. The string should slowly wrap itself around your hand as you turn it, making he string SLOWLY (Said slowly a lot now..) lose its slack and become tight.
-If you do this right, it will be a good 30 seconds before your nipples start to pull, but once they do, keep going, hopeully it will feel like having nipple clamp weights that get heavier and heavier. Keep on turning your hand at a constant speed untill you can no longer take your nipples being pulled any farther.
- Do this all in the same way you did my last dare, fully naked, with the windows open, knelt down, just to add to the humiliation, pain and pleasure.

Thanks! Enjoy!

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
You've been quite a busy little slut. For this task i would like you to take your vibrator and edge 5 times before you start the real challenge. If you fail to get 5 edges without orgasming then restart. Once you have finished 5 edges put your vibrator all the way inside your pussy on the highest setting. Once you have done that get on the horse and rock for 20 min. Do not stop and do not try to stop yourself from cumming. If your dirty cunt feels like cumming let it. Once the time is up count how many times your have orgasm'd and keep rocking for 5 extra minutes for each orgasm. Once you have finished that amount of time count how many times you orgasm'd during that set and put that many clips on your pussy lips and nipples(if you had 5 orgasms that is 5 on each lip and 5 on each nipple so 20 in total). No matter how many times you orgasm'd you will have 1 on your clit. After you have put them on jump up and down 10 times. After that you have finished.

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
I'm kind of disappointed that you've been gone for so long. You were doing so well with your tasks. I'm sure most would like an update as to where you've been for so long. I may just be speaking for myself but we've missed your reports.

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
Sorry for the late replies real life kept me from posting here
I won't be doing anymore punishments sadly but in the future I'll start asking again
If anyone wants to talk to me they can contact me through pm :p

You've been quite a busy little slut. For this task i would like you to take your vibrator and edge 5 times before you start the real challenge. If you fail to get 5 edges without orgasming then restart. Once you have finished 5 edges put your vibrator all the way inside your pussy on the highest setting. Once you have done that get on the horse and rock for 20 min. Do not stop and do not try to stop yourself from cumming. If your dirty cunt feels like cumming let it. Once the time is up count how many times your have orgasm'd and keep rocking for 5 extra minutes for each orgasm. Once you have finished that amount of time count how many times you orgasm'd during that set and put that many clips on your pussy lips and nipples(if you had 5 orgasms that is 5 on each lip and 5 on each nipple so 20 in total). No matter how many times you orgasm'd you will have 1 on your clit. After you have put them on jump up and down 10 times. After that you have finished.
I can do this but without the clips I don't have that many I can use

Glad you had ummm,.... fun I suppose? I have anoher dare... thanks for doing this, to be honest with you its quite a useful service to provide, in a weird, kinky way.

I have another dare in mind (Its something I've wondered about for a while) but its something that is kind of hard to do. D'yah know how the winding mehanism on a kite handle works? As in, when you wrap the string around he handle the kite gets pulled towards you? (The string gets shorter), basically your dare is this:

- Put on nipple clamps
- Attatch a piece of string to each of the nipple clamps, make sure they're long and wuite hard to break. If your nipple clamps dont have holes for things like that, use duct tape.
- Use tape to secure one peice of string to the other, so that you have 1 peice of string that, when pulled, pulls both of your nipples
- Hold this peice of string in 1 hand, and stretch it an arms length away, but make sure its still slack. If its not long enough, hold it closer to you.
- Hold the string between your thumb and the palm of your hand and slowly turn you hand by the wrist, as slowly as possible. The string should slowly wrap itself around your hand as you turn it, making he string SLOWLY (Said slowly a lot now..) lose its slack and become tight.
-If you do this right, it will be a good 30 seconds before your nipples start to pull, but once they do, keep going, hopeully it will feel like having nipple clamp weights that get heavier and heavier. Keep on turning your hand at a constant speed untill you can no longer take your nipples being pulled any farther.
- Do this all in the same way you did my last dare, fully naked, with the windows open, knelt down, just to add to the humiliation, pain and pleasure.

Thanks! Enjoy!
I don't have string long enough to do something like this the only thing I have what I could use is two thick and would easily break but I'm really interested in this so when I obtain string I can use I'll do a report for this

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Put in the anal beads with icy hot or equal. Insert vib. get on your horse. Have your friend tie/cuff your hands behind you. Then she is to spank each ass cheek 100 times in a row for right, then left, you know what I mean. Then she is to do your tits the same. If a clamp comes off it all starts over. She is to try to and u need to try to have her not hit them off. If you have a belt would work great, she can set you up then go out and get a cheap one. Then you will get off the horse and get 100 on that cunt.

Featured Threads

New Personals