Female kik slave needs mistress or master

Make.fun.of.me

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2014
Kinks: humiliation. degradation.scat. forced. rape. Piss. Daipers. Medical. Enemas. Punishment. Age play. Bimbo. Objectication. Training. Orgasm control. Verbal abuse. Toilet play. Forced body shaving. Forced body hair growing. Messy. Dirty. Smelly.Bathroom control. Hygiene control. Speach control. Beast. Bondage. Pluging. Pussy swelling. Tummy swelling/bloating. drooling. Infantism. Online exposure/humiliation. Sharing. Gangbang. Gangrape. Public toilet. 420. Boob humiliation. Nipple humiliation. Pussy humiliation. Rim jobs. Forced rim jobs. Cock worship. pussy worship. Asshole/butt worship. Boob worship. Nipple worship. Lol I could go for hours with what im into

What im looking for in a dom - someone who is experienced is a must, preferably experienced in real life too. I dont care if youre male or female I love both pussy and cock. I want somone older 35 + for males and 25+ for females. Ill know soon by the way you talk if im interested. I need somone very dominant who is going to take control, tell me how it is and train me to be a perfect slut. Im very kinky and dirty and I like a dom who is just as firty if not dirtier. I want to be pushed and forced to be submitted. My submission is earned not given.

My limits are - no identify verifying photos, face and tattoos. This can change with alot of time and trust. No public where ill get caught including my roommate. No mouth or anythingoral (I know this is a big turn off and its different in person, but its very intimate and I feel its some thing I will give once I feel we get to that place. Its a big step for me to take so to speak and will take alot of time to get there. Plus with everything else im willing to do oral things are just so vanilla anyway)

Baisc me - 23 f usa (west coast) blonde. Petite and fit. 34B. 5,4 . 97lbs
My kik is @make.fun.of.me - if you ask any questions that can be answered by reading this post ill know you didnt read id and youll be ignored.

Featured Threads

New Personals