female looking for shower dares

Slut kairi the dog

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2011
hi im kairi and i had the sudden urg to do some shower dares im open to allmost any thing exapt pics family and cam so dare away plz (pm me to if you want)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'm not sure if you could do a shower dare alone unless you went outside to the garden, stripped completely naked and used the hose for your shower. After fully wetting your body, soap and shampoo in clear view of any neighbors. Make sure you do "all" your shaving while in the shower!

showntell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2012
shower dare

OK, here's a shower dare...

Jump in the shower, totally nude, with any male who has never seen you nude before. You can give yourself 4 days to pick the right guy.

Bonus if you give him the soap, and tell him you're a very dirty girl and need to be washed everywhere.

Let us know if you'll take this dare, and how it turns out.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Clean up

Get in the shower, do NOT turn the water on. Pour chocolate sauce over yourself and rub it all around. Add some whip cream as well. Then piss freely. Lick up all the mess on the floor, once it is all clean you may wash yourself.

Slut kairi the dog

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2011
I love the chocolet one sounds some much fun cant wait to get home and do ill let u know how it went when im done

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Edge 5 times, then rub icy hot all over your pussy and ass. Up in both holes real good. Realy work it good, no cumming. then work you tits over with it, then pinch, twist, and use anything else for tit tourcher. Now go take your shower. NO HOT WATER. Do your normal shower stuff then try to cum as slow as possiable!!!!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals