Female masturbation challenge

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so its not super kinky but it can be a lot of fun if you go about it the right way. The idea is simple enough, for all FEMALE members who would like to join the challenge here is what you have to do.

The challenge is to find 5 different places to masturbate, use a different method or object each time and to get yourself to edge while you do it.
A few rules;
* Locations can be anywhere EXCEPT your bedroom and bathroom.
* Each time must be a different method or object, so fingers on clit is one method, fingers inserted another, then you have to find something else to use.
* You must get to edge or it doesn't count.
* You must record each one either with photos or a written report (or both) that make it clear where you were and what you used and also what you thought of each one rating the fun/excitement/fear/humiliation etc.
* You can report each as you do them or all together when completed.
* If you are keen to compete but don't want everyone knowing who you are pm me and I will arrange your submissions anonymously.

I think it will be fun to look for two winners, the first to finish all 5 locations and post their reports and then a member vote for favourite or most creative entry.

Submissions can start immediately and the contest will run at least until someone has completed all 5 locations.

Featured Threads

New Personals