Female Only Kik Group

Pumpslut19

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2016
Hey girls! I have created a Kik group, meant solely for us. It's a group where we can talk about our intrests, kinks, or just our days, without the constant demands or requests made to us. It's just a group of women, all ages, and sexualitys, sub, switch or Dom. I just want a safe, fun place where we can all talk and feel comfortable.

Rules and Requirements:
1. You must be a girl. And be able to prove to the group that you are female, by either taking a live camera picture of your face or body.
2. Be respectful of each other. This group is going to be a safe haven for us to talk about what we like, don't down anyone for their kinks, looks, or anything else.
3. Be 18+: I really shouldn't even have to say this. But if their is even an inkling of doubt that you are of a legal age, I will be forced to remove you.
4. Have a profile picture: It doesn't even have to be you, but there must be a way to easily distinguish who is who.
5. When you get in the group, introduce yourself. Include your age, sexuality, status(sub, Dom, switch, slave, etc.), likes, dislikes. Anything else is up to you :)
6. Have fun :)

If there is a rule you would like added before you join, then Message me to talk about it! I will try to add any rule that will make your stay in the group more comfortable. All in all I just want us to have a fun, comfortable, and kinky place to hang out! Feel free to respond with your kik to this thread(or too my PM, because putting your kik out there might get you messages from people you don't want.) Or PM me for mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals