female seeking permission to cum

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I Have not cum for some weeks, as a result of looking at this web site I am feeling really horney. I need permission to cum.
PLease would someone give me permission.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
permission to cum

@ memories for life - I will try that position, but not sure if I will be able to achieve this on my own. I will let you know how I get on.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
hey

you can cum only if you use an house item of your garden and recording it obviously cover your face

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
you can cum only if you use an house item of your garden and recording it obviously cover your face

I don't have any garden items that I can use. Can't think of any household items either. What do people usually use?

Happy to record the process, but more guidance is needed.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
ok

now strip naked
sit infront of an window
and masturbate with a bottle
you have to edge 4 time before cum
if you fail pm me for punishement.

obliouvsly rec all

a big kiss on your "big lips"

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I tried the position, but only succeeded in achieving a ruined orgasm as I was unable to get the thrust that I required to make me cum.

My failed orgasm has made me realise how much my clit is aching to be stimulated..

Who did you get to perform the part of the male in the business suit? I think it is crucial to that "position" as it appears the slow "tease" is paramount to the eventual ecstasy of a toe-curling orgasm. In my case, if I was the "business" guy, I would tease you to the "edge" using my fingers as depicted in the image. Before letting you orgasm, I would hand spank your bare ass until you squirted. This would "train" you to only orgasm from the burning sting of a prolonged bare ass spanking!

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
i was alone

Who did you get to perform the part of the male in the business suit? I think it is crucial to that "position" as it appears the slow "tease" is paramount to the eventual ecstasy of a toe-curling orgasm. In my case, if I was the "business" guy, I would tease you to the "edge" using my fingers as depicted in the image. Before letting you orgasm, I would hand spank your bare ass until you squirted. This would "train" you to only orgasm from the burning sting of a prolonged bare ass spanking!

I was alone - which is why that position was so difficult.

If i had another person i would not have failed the orgasm.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
now strip naked
sit infront of an window
and masturbate with a bottle
you have to edge 4 time before cum
if you fail pm me for punishement.

obliouvsly rec all

a big kiss on your "big lips"

Full charmer I have cum now, and will not be able to cum again without permission from a third person.

I will masterbate with a bottle in front of a window though and ege 4 times.

I will report back to you.

felor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2011
bad slave
i think you need to cum badly
do you ever think about sex with animals and take pictures?

Featured Threads

New Personals