Not open for further replies.

LinaWGslut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2021
Hey I'm new on this site

I live in a shared apartment with kinky friends female and male.
I want some inspiration what tasks I could do

Likes: Pee, Clothing Control, bondage, having no control and a little bit public I'm trying to push that

Limits: full public(for now I try to push that), family, pics and vids, poop play, blood, permament

ExtremePublicSlut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2021
Hey I'm new on this site

I live in a shared apartment with kinky friends female and male.
I want some inspiration what tasks I could do

Likes: Pee, Clothing Control, bondage, having no control and a little bit public I'm trying to push that

Limits: full public(for now I try to push that), family, pics and vids, poop play, blood, permament
Hey welcome to this Website

I'm quite a exhibitionist myself

The easiest task is to wear no underwear for a X-amount of time so why don't do that for three days.

If thats to easy edge 2 times in front of the open home door completly naked 2 times a day

LinaWGslut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2021
Hey welcome to this Website

I'm quite a exhibitionist myself

The easiest task is to wear no underwear for a X-amount of time so why don't do that for three days.

If thats to easy edge 2 times in front of the open home door completly naked 2 times a day
Thanks for this task will try to do both

LinaWGslut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2021
And since you have kinky friends in your apartment why don't you ask them if they could tie you up for a day naked and for everybodys pleasure. They are only allowed to piss in your mouth no toilet for them only for shit
Will do this too

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well that was fun wasn't it? Seems someone with far too much time on HIS hands was playing some kind of charade with, himself? Odd but anyway I'm shutting it down and banning ALL the accounts created by this person.

Sheesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals