female submissive all night on kik 22yrs

Make.fun.of.me

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2014
Im looking for somone to dominate me tonight, im free for the next several hours but im looking for a specific kind of dom. I want him firm and strict, able fo reply quickly (100% full attention and I will give you - ) there is a certain personality im looking for, I cant explain it but you eiyher have it or you dont I will know in the first few messages if you do. As for me
Im a 22/FEMALE (if you ask my gender when you kik me youll be ignored, learn to read)/ east USA, i am a submissive/ slave but NO i do NOT have time for a full time master, I have bad singal so pictures are not always possible but i can sometimes, i have a HARD limit of any idenity verifing photos. Which means face (coller bone and up) and tattooes (on my legs and back). Ok now the fun stuff.
What im into.
Favs: extreme humiliation (verbal, physical, & emotinal), extreme degradtion, dirty/gross, pissing (not in mouth), diapers, dehumanization, crying, scat (not on my hands or in my mouth), punishment, age play, toys (i have an external use vibe ) medical, smoke fetish(420 and cigs), stockholm, and Norman Reedus.
Dont really like but will do: light pain, streching/stuffing pussy, bondage, and other stuff
HARD limits: pain, public, law braking, identiy revieling photos, ANYTHING in mouth

My kik is Make.Fun.Of.Me

Featured Threads

New Personals