2 YEARS

femdomslavea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 27, 2021
DELHI
I am a femdom male slave, submissive and introvert, Delhi based. Very well-known and have some experience of real life Femdom, Bdsm, fetish, kink fantasies. I love to serve Dominant females. I really love to submit Sadist, hardcore, aggressive woman who knows how to take control. Strictly Love femdom lifestyle environment and real pain, torture, humiliation, degradation. Treat me like your own pet dog. I would love to worship you in every way possible. Only indulge in real femdom sessions. Mistress can surely meet before real session to discuss things and whatever means you like.

I am here only to explore and submit Dominant females and I do that very well with all my energy. This dream slave will never disappoint you. Place will be yours.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Are you still looking for a Dominant woman to own and take control of you?
You’ve done it a lot today. Since you’re new. A bit of advice. You can tap or click on a member name it will tell you when they were last active on the site. Also each post has a date by it so you know when it was originally posted. This one made October 2021. Member last seen nov 2021. Prob a one and done to never be seen again.

Featured Threads

New Personals