[Fetish Funday] Pet Play #9 (part 2)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Cow Play/Hucows: Being a hucow myself I can tell you that of all the types of pet play I've talked about so far hucows love giving up/being forced to give up their humanity the most. Basically one of the major pleasures for hardcore hucows is to be treated as close to a cow as possible. Meaning that since they are animals now they don't really have any ultimate say in anything they do, they may make decisions for themselves but ultimately even those decisions are just things that their owner lets them decide. More modest hucows usually either like being treated like a cow during sex, or outside of sex they like showing off their big breasts due to clothing restrictions placed on them. Finally hucows are usually female though males exist I refer to them as bulls and instead of having a focus on being milked and showing off large breasts they usually have a focus on having their dick milked, fucking girls like a wild beast, and possibly having a very large dick. Fetishes related to being a hucow are: dehumanization, humiliation, bondage, pain, lactation, and/or hygiene control. Common Tasks: spanking, milking (if a girl doesn't lactate before becoming a hucow milking is also a major part of inducing her lactation), body paint, breast expansion, whipping, barn area (same as the pig pen and stable) pubic and/or pit hair growth, hygiene control, clothing control, sex control (yep more extreme hucows really love having no control over when, where, or even what hole gets fucked during sex), watersports/scat, mooing, and/or bondage. Wardrobe: Cow bell (tied to the neck via a collar or rope), body paint (having to strip naked and being painted from the neck down in cow print designs), cow horns/horns and ears hair band, ear piercings, ear tag, nose hook piercing, and leather cow print leg/arm straps.
Sign of Ownership: brand, nose piercing, ear tag, nipple piercings, and/or cow bell.

Exotic species: basically this is the category that includes any animal that one may play as that isn't domesticated by humans in real life. It can be anything from a fox to a tiger, a newt to a kamodo dragon, a garter snake to a python, even mythical creatures like centaurs, unicorns, Minotaurs, gorgons, etc. as such I won't actually be including a definition for this one.

Ok Finally a little disclaimer following all that stuff I just mentioned, when it comes to the following:
piercings always let a professional do it never do it yourself

Brands: this is a very extreme type of mark and is more or less permanent, therefore be very careful when doing it. Also if you are a new dominant/sub, never attempt to do this to anyone without seeking more experienced help first. Finally I would personally prefer no one ever doing this to another human being but if you do make sure it is in a hideable area. Finally if you are planning on doing this please consider all other options first and make sure you have the sub's consent.

Body changes/modifications: when it comes to bodily modifications in general they are irreversible or if they can be reverted it often comes with side effects such as loss of some feeling in the area. (in this blog I talked about breast expansion, lactation, and brands... as well as piercings but those will close up as long as the hole isn't too big) When it comes to lactation, simply slowly milking yourself less and less will cause you to stop producing new milk, so similarly to piercings this one is sort of consequence free, breast expansion can result in loss of feeling, and/or saggy breasts if they aren't expanded properly (surgery may be possible to shrink them back down) and finally as I mentioned earlier brands are very dangerous and I wouldn't recommend using them, the branded area will almost never heal properly, results in scaring after healing and if it's a deep brand the scar will never fade. Finally brands may get infected resulting in severe medical issues if it isn't examined by a professional quickly.

Short Stories:

kitty play: this is from some play I did with my gf a while ago

I was her naughty kitten for the whole weekend, being her kitten she gave me the following rules:

1. I must always be naked and mustn't act embarrassed or attempt to cover my chest, crotch or ass. If I do I'll be punished by having to perch on her lap (gripping to her thigh with my hands and having my legs on her lap as I lift my butt up to her chest height) and spanked 50 times having to count out each spank and saying what I did wrong and why I'm sorry, failing to do so even once will restart the spanking.

2. I must always wear cat ear hair band and a long thick vibrating cat tail butt plug.

3. I must use kitty speak, inserting cat noises in my sentences.

4. I must use the litter box for peeing if caught peeing any wear else I'll be gladly punished by being locked in a diaper for 2 days or until it can no longer hold my excrement

5. I must spend every other hour on all fours and while on all fours I'm not allowed to say anything a cat doesn't also during this period I must shake my ass back and forth quickly and meow loudly to show I'm happy or to beg for something I want.

6. I'll be fucked without warning at least 4 times a day during these times I must stop what I was doing and except her strap on by eagerly shaking my hips until we both cum.

7. all my meals will be eaten on the floor out of a bowl and with no hands involved.

I really loved everything about this to such an extent that we've relived this multiple times. I especially loved the embarrassment that comes with crawling to the litter box and squating spreading my legs wide apart and peeing right in front of her afterwards she gently wipes me down and says "good kitty" which of course makes me so happy that I have to shake my ass like a stupid slutty pussy cat begging to be fucked, and seeing this shameful display as the violent shaking would cause my breasts to flop all around like crazy she usually gets so horny she spins me around right there and fucks me over the litter box making me stare at the pee I just did reminding me of the whole thing again... There is a lot more to the story but that excerpt is this short story

Pretty little piglet:

ok a little back story, a while ago I had this really attractive sub, she was one of those popular girls that always wore pricey fashionable clothes and outwardly was a bit snobbish. Well I found out after becoming her mistress she has a major scent fetish and usually masturbates to the thought of being treated like a sow, sooo I being the loving mistress I am wanted to make her dreams a reality. first I made her throw out all her perfume and deodorant, then I made her toss any underwear that didn't wasn't slutty (like she kept her thongs and g-strings as well as a micro bikini). Next I band her from shaving her pits and pussy. After that when ever she talked to me she had to put snorts and oinks into her sentences. Finally she had to masturbate to bad smells like unwashed socks, her pits after a workout or on some occasions I'd sit on her head and let her cum to the scent of my butt.
Anyway one time I had her go outside with me and we went to a boys restroom at a campground, it was a really nasty place. Basically it was really filthy and even had those really scary type of toilets that are basically just a seat with a hole in it and then five to ten feet down is a tank that holds all the waste. after arriving I had her strip to her bra and thong (her bra was a piece of lingerie that had slits in it for the nipples to poke out), afterwards I put a nose hook on her and made her sniff the toilet and finger herself while I film it. After filming it I had her watch it back at home with her week old panties in her mouth as I ridiculed her and fingered her to orgasm.

As opposed to rating this fetish by subcategory which would be more fair I'll just be giving it over all ratings

7 out of 10: the fetish has a wide variety of topics and fits an even wider variety of tastes making it a fun fetish for almost anyone.
Individual Ratings:
Personal Rating 9.5 out of 10: this is one of my biggest fetishes and because of how flexible it is it never really gets old I mean if I get bored of being a kitty I can always go and be a cow tomorrow right?
BDSM Rating: 6 out of 10: this is one of the more popular fetishes out there but a lot of the different plays only appeal to either pain or humiliation very few appeal to both meaning it might not be right for everyone.
Domination: 8 out of 10: especially for kind and caring dominants pet play is a great way to meet nice doms/dommes and for people wanting more extreme dominants those are pretty common in pet play too.
Submission: 9 out of 10: in general pet play is all about the submissive.
Kinkiness: 10 out of 10: the flexibility of the fetish makes it so everyone can have at least a little kinky fun
Weirdness: 4 out of 10: this is a very common fetish in BDSM but the more extreme versions seem more than a little weird even to some people that love the fetish to begin with.
I definitely have this fetish
Future Funday:

1. Face sitting, pantyhose, and foot wear (specifically high heels and boots) -note these are smaller fetishes that aren't necessarily related to each other
2. Stink Fetish
3. Food Fetish

Normally I'd say a bunch of stuff here but I really don't have the space for it now so basically I'll just say I really enjoyed this one and sorry if next issues fetishes aren't really your thing we have to get them out of the way sooner or later or else I'll just have a bunch of unpopular fetishes left over at the end.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
ugh this one was so long that I literally couldn't do any sort of fancy editing to make it work or anything like that I just had to cut the thing in half basically. It ended up being 19000+ characters nearly double the max amount.

Featured Threads

New Personals