All other regions

Duleshna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2013
25 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Hello to all interested submissives (and possible lurkers and other random people). My name is Duleshna and I have decided to test out KinkTalks reserves in hopes to find a new submissive/pet to play with. Due to my location, I will be looking for an online slave only.

About me

Let me start by telling a bit about myself. I am a 25-year-old student from Finland. I currently study Business Administration and hope to build a career around accounting and management. I consider myself to be a diligent and honest person. I have been told that I have high moral values, but I tend to disagree on that one. Maybe it’s because of my darker, BDSM-oriented side that they don't fully know. But I'll go into that in a moment. That said, I do believe in fairplay, loyalty and timidness. I hate liers, cheaters and unreliable people. Don't fuck with me on this matter. I have good humour, a tad dry but at least understanding and genuine. I am not the type of person to suggest things or take the lead of a bigger group, I'd rather work in the background, guiding and suggesting people when needed. I guess I need a bit of a push to go with people. Once I get to know them well enough, I become a lot more liberated and outgoing. I like life as simple as possible... yet it sometimes conflicts with my chaotic and chance loving side. I should also note that I am normally not as formal or structured as I am when writing this thing. Like with friends, I tend to loosen up considerably when I get to know my pet more.

So, as to my darker desires... As a Dom, I like to be in a position that mixes caretaking and abuse. Interesting combination typed out like that, but not that odd in my mind. I like to mold my current toys to perfection in those aspects that I like. However, I do not desire total, unquestioned control. I like to have a bit of challenge and I want to see my pets grow naturally to their full extent gradually. I will cut down any parts that I dislike though. I like it when my pet is calm, subdued and most importantly happy and content, even when focusing only in my pleasure and well-being. I have learned much from my past pets and even from the many occasional one-timers and still want to experience more. I enjoy knowing every little detail in them and then use that knowledge to make them experience great pleasure... or pain, should they make the mistake of failing me. I am not the meanest or strictest Dom there is, but I do expect to be treated respectfully. Respect me and I will respect you.

What am I looking for?

Finally we get to the main beef here. I am seeking an online slave/submissive/pet only. Due to my relatively difficult location compared to the rest of the world, this will have to do and I hope you keep that in mind when considering my ad. I look for a female 18 and above, preferably no older than my age. I do, however, enjoy greatly teaching and controlling subs that are younger than me... The age factor sometimes can be a nice little addon for me. I also prefer subs that are new to my things or are beginners to the BDSM world in general, because I like to teach. Of course that is not always possible, but no worries. I value my pets as a whole, not because of one minor detail. I would like someone who is ready or mentally preparing herself to be seen either through pics or webcam, but that is very much optional in the beginning. I hope to get something a bit longer lasting, so once you feel comfortable enough, then we might proceed to it. It's your call on that matter. I like to chat with my pets through Skype (and I said chat, not call or cam). Emails can be fine but they are never as good as real time conversation. In the beginning I am willing to use them too, if that feels more comfortable to you. There will be quite a lot of pre-work to be done before I determine whether you are indeed a person I am looking for, so I require patience from my pet. I value honesty and the will to submit. I have had some pets who like to rebel a lot, just to draw my attention... but that just ends me getting pissed off and making me dislike them more. I have a firm hand but it is meant only to guide, not to harm.

As a general note, if you find yourself not fulfilling one of the requirements, feel free to send me application anyway. Like I said above, I take the whole picture in consideration. Don't be shy to try.

What I want to do with my pet?

Well, that really depends on what the pet is willing/capable of doing. Due to the nature of online-relationships, the amount of what you can and cannot do is fairly limited. I like to set up tasks that the pet can do and report back to be when done or during the process. Premade tools, toys ect. are helpful but not necessary in the beginning. And as explained before, cam is not required, although much appreciated. If the pet is very much limited on what she can do, I have also ended up simply role-playing different scenes or make her describe me in full detail how she would service me. That can get boring quickly, but then again it is a good way to start out. Or an option if the slave has complicated situation where she cannot engage in certain activities as freely as she would like to.

The basic goal is to have the slave serve/pleasure me in different levels the way she feels content and satisfied with. (Not just sexual stuff, mind you. There is more to D/s than just mindless fucking). The more extended goal is to have good time with my pet. I am not limited to dominating my pet only. If she does well (which I expect) and is simply a nice person to be with (which I hope), I also would like to just spend time with. Domination isn’t just about sexual things for me, but rather a state of mind that extends to various areas of me and my pet’s life. In a perfect world and in a perfect setting I would be able to just have normal chat with my pet and still have her completely under my control. This isn’t meant to be a dead serious thing between us. We can have some fun in between and while doing it.

A good reply should at least have the following things:

• Basic information about yourself like age, location, position in life and so on. (I have no need for your address for example, but it would be very helpful to know whether you are from Europe or from North America due to the time differences. Use common sense.)
  • I'd greatly appreciate if you could describe your body to me as well. I won't be requesting any pictures for the moment, but if you are up to it, be my guest.
  • Likes/dislikes/limits
  • Previous experiences (both successes and failures) if any. No need to go into them in great detail. The big picture suffices very well.
  • And finally anything you want to add yourself. Creativity always arouses my interest.
Extra credits: If you happen to have any sort of filled premade list of likes/dislikes like the Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist (or similar) that would be a grand thing to add to your application. Not required now though, so don’t worry if you don’t have that filled out.

I value greatly

• Proper grammar and spelling
  • Good, well thought answers
  • Honesty and politeness

I would like to start from asking questions and see what kind of things you are looking for as well. If we happen to find a good compatibility, then that is good. If not... well, I hope to at least meet new and interesting people. You may send your applications to my email duleshna[at]hotmail.com or alternatively you can PM me. If you have questions you'd like to ask, please PM them. I try to reply to them as soon as possible, but don't be offended if I happen to miss your email or PM by a day or two. Patience is a virtue that I admire.

If you indeed managed to read this far, I thank for your time and wish you a good day.

- Duleshna

• Kinks:
Petplay - One of my ultimate favorites
Humiliation - Always a must
Analplay - Very fun
Rough oralplay - Very fun indeed
Watersports to a certain extent - A new addition to my kinks... not sure if I really like it or not.
Spanking - A good way to punish bad pets.
Verbal and physical teasing - Does not mean torture. I love to see pets squirm.
Dehumanization - I guess most of the above are linked to this in a way.

• Experience:
I have been a Dom for maybe 6-7 years now. Hard to tell where to start counting. I have gone through a lot of one-timers, a few longer lasting pets and one special pet that lasted nearly 3 years. Due to my location I am unable to have an offline pet, althought that would be a very very interesting thing to have around here... But, I will be focusing on finding an online one instead. All of my previous ones have been online submissives.

• Limits:
- Scat

No need to explain that too much. Even if I am interested in the ass area and even in watersports… this is a no.

- Blood

I like causing pain when I need to but injuries and wounds go too far.

- Hate

I have had some pets who have tried to make me angry on purpose just so that I would abuse them more intensively. I don't like being angry and I like it even less when someone does it to me on purpose...

- Dishonesty

If there is anything that really ticks me off, it's dishonesty. I need my pet to be open to me and not hide anything. Things can go so much wrong if you fail to inform me about important things.

Attachments

• profilepic21110_1.gif.jpg
    profilepic21110_1.gif.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 111

Duleshna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2013
Unfortunately the search still continues. Had a nice little slave for some time, until we decided to part our ways in the end.

Noisynoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2015
I would be interested. I'm looking for someone to talk to that is a bit overbearing and a little bit verbally abusive. Are you interested? If so please Kik me at noisynoe216

Featured Threads

New Personals