First post. Just generally about me.

Unique

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 18, 2013
I'm a 26yo female, I think of myself as different and unique, I'm not special or priceless, just unique.

I'm not confident enough to be dominant, but too feisty to be submissive.

I guess truthfully I haven't figured out where I stand, weird thing is I like power games but I don't know what I want.

How can I explain...

I'm indecisive, but too stubborn.

Though if you think you can work me out PM me

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
please be very careful who you make contact with-i have been badly 'burnt' by some-i know you think you can handle it,but some peope are not who they claim to be!a 15 year old boy recently inpersonated a 22 year old girl called Misbhavn-please go to my blog to read the full story,i always try to be kind and polite in all my messages-despite severe provocation!i advise you never rise to the bait!you may choose to ignore this advice- any way,i'm considering quiting kinktalk at the moment-all the early 'fun' now seems to have disapeared!,so this may be the last ever message by me!SECRETSPANKER

Last edited:

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
It sounds like you may be a switch if you think you're part of the D/s universe at all. It's also ok if you don't feel confident in being a dominant. I can speak from experience that sometimes, even sometimes now I do not feel myself completely confident in my dominance. But making mistakes is part of learning more about what you are. As for being feisty as a submissive, while I don't necessarily agree with it, some submissives are just that way and some dominants may take that as a challenge that they want to surmount. I don't know if this helps any but I'm just voicing my own personal opinions.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i suggest you experiment first with a little 'role play'-the 'naughty schoolgirl' being summoned to the headmasters office for a caning!-purely 'virtual' of course-you may not like to be caned for real-if you hate this scenario then you are probably more comfortable as a 'dom',or else you prefer something 'different'

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals