first time in her vauxhall boot

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
It was in 2013 autumn when i met her on a dating site we started writing and i told her how i want to be locked in the car trunk and she agreed.
She told me that she coming to town next day and told me that she has a small car but i told its fine so she told me where to meet and what time.
Next day it was sunny autumn day when we met in the parking lot that was 30 minutes away by foot, i got there some 10 to 15 minutes early i was standing close to the parking lot. when she pulled in the parking lot as she parked the car i saw she had vauxhall astra hatchback 1995. as she had parked her car she and her daughter got out of the car, she was drop dead gorgeous with long brown hair and slim, she opened the boot as i walked towards her, she asked me if Im the one that wants to get locked in the car trunk i said yes, she asked if Im sure as i nodded so she told me climb in the boot as i had climbed in the boot she told she is going to visit her friend and asked me one more time if Im sure i nodded and she closed me in the boot plastic cover descended over me and it got little bit dark in the boot. She and her daughter got in the car, she started the car and started driving, from inside a boot i could see brake lights and signaling, after about 7 minutes they arrived to friends place where she parked the car on the curb. She and her daughter got out of the car and locked the car with me in the boot and left me in the car boot for 6 hours. After some 5 hours had passed, she called from friends place, she asked me how is it going in the boot and if i want to get out, i replied it is awesome and no i dont want and that she can take her time, she laughed and said okay she told that they are having some cake and coffee and after that that they get ready to move. after 6 and half hours had passed in the boot i heard from inside a boot car unlocking and she opened the boot hatch she and her daughter were laughing, she asked me how was it, i replied it was comfy and awesome, before saying goodbye i asked her if she would lock me in the boot again sometimes, she said next year after winter which i said okay and said goodbye and walked home from there.

vlcsnap-2023-06-30-23h15m45s101.png

Featured Threads

New Personals