First timer discovering the world!

Seranation

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2015
First timer discovering the world! Take my innocence.

Hey all! Cute, educated and passionate 21 year old submissive boy here. I live in Australia and yes I do have the accent. I have recently been introduced to the whole world of submission and I am looking to potentially find a dominant female partner to conduct some BDSM fun!

I am initially looking to sustain a long term commitment through use of kik/skype as a means of communication and to try things out. I am really proactive and love a passionate BDSM experience. I usually start off a little shy but as I open up, I become a wild animal ;).

I have zero preference for age, looks or anything of that matter. So if you're a younger or older female, do not worry :).

If you think you're a good fit and would like to dominate a cutie submissive boy, message me on here!

Some of my interests include:

Mommy/baby role play.
Being forced to dress up.
Being sworn at.
Playing with my spit/cum.
Showing off my feet.
Wearing knee high socks.
Being an obedient good little boy.
Posing completely nude on my knees.

Remember - I am looking for something long term, passionate and real. I want a proper dominate female partner to push the limits of my psyche and have some real fun!

So what are you waiting for mistress? Message me to discuss some terms :)

Cherrio

Last edited:

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
Hey all! Cute, educated and passionate 21 year old submissive boy here. I live in Australia and yes I do have the accent. I have recently been introduced to the whole world of submission and I am looking to potentially find a dominant female partner to conduct some BDSM fun!

I am initially looking to sustain a long term commitment through use of kik/skype as a means of communication and to try things out. I am really proactive and love a passionate BDSM experience. I usually start off a little shy but as I open up, I become a wild animal ;).

I have zero preference for age, looks or anything of that matter. So if you're a younger or older female, do not worry :).

If you think you're a good fit and would like to dominate a cutie submissive boy, message me on here!

Some of my interests include:

Mommy/baby role play.
Being forced to dress up.
Being sworn at.
Playing with my spit/cum.
Showing off my feet.
Wearing knee high socks.
Being an obedient good little boy.
Posing completely nude on my knees.

Remember - I am looking for something long term, passionate and real. I want a proper dominate female partner to push the limits of my psyche and have some real fun!

So what are you waiting for mistress? Message me to discuss some terms :)

Cherrio

hi there add me on kik misslavinia

Featured Threads

New Personals