First vibrating anal plug experience - trip outside.

Chroma010

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 15, 2015
I had my first vibrating anal plug experience today.

I have a new remote control vibrating anal plug, and although I've used other anal toys, they've always been very slim.

This one is bigger than anything I've ever used.

Getting it in was a challenge (even with lots of lube) - it was hard work and I had to relax and breath through the stretching, but once it was in, it felt nice and filling.

I left it for ten minutes or so, enjoying the feeling of being full. It didn't reach my prostate, but I do so love the feeling of something inside me.

Next on my list is to try the vibrations. 6 settings by remote control - and they're all very powerful (and a little bit noisy). But they felt oh so good, and different to anything I've tried in the past.

I decided to take a walk to the local post office (as I had a parcel to send). Getting dressed, I left it running - some interesting sensations as my body moved around putting my socks and trousers on.

Going out, and walking down the street, I played with the remote control, trying out all the different pulses. I could feel my arse cheeks vibrating, and my insides felt like they were doing an exciting dance of their own. No effect on my cock, though, but it was a very pleasurable sensation.

When I stopped the vibrations as I got to the post office, I suddenly felt very weak at the knees - interesting sensation! I was enjoying the feeling of clenching while I was standing in the queue.

My journey back was just as pleasurable. I clenched and pushed harder with it inside me vibrating away, and while I'd say it's not totally comfortable to wear, it's certainly a toy I'd use again.

Removal once I got home, it was painful to remove - really stretched me wide... (but enjoyable pain). My arse is a bit sore now, but I enjoyed putting a bit of cream around my muscle...

What's next? I'd quite like someone else to be in charge of the remote control!

PM or kik me on krispy75 to talk more...

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 16

Featured Threads

New Personals