Fit for a relationship?

Kinky_pain_slut_slo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2023
So a little background. Been in a relationship with my current girlfriend, we live together, sex is amazing and all is well. Eventhough she plays along with many of my kinks (she became quite good) there is still one thing that she can't achieve. I really like cock. So the only way to achieve this would be other people - for now she really doesn't like the idea of an open relationship.
Do you have any advice on how to tell her my sexual needs because on some days it's driving me crazy.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So a little background. Been in a relationship with my current girlfriend, we live together, sex is amazing and all is well. Eventhough she plays along with many of my kinks (she became quite good) there is still one thing that she can't achieve. I really like cock. So the only way to achieve this would be other people - for now she really doesn't like the idea of an open relationship.
Do you have any advice on how to tell her my sexual needs because on some days it's driving me crazy.
How to tell her? That’s an easy one but hard to maybe come up to doing. You need to have a sober clothes on discussion about your needs and be open and asking as to if she has needs as well to be fair.

Now what I think you more might be asking is how can you convince her into an open relationship.
That one’s way harder. Again Convo but if she’s not wanting it there’s not much you can do. You also need to keep in mind if she did buy into having an open relationship she would be free to get other guys as well. Can you handle that ? Just good to think about before you go asking.

Now if you still want cock action without adding other people. She can use toys, or a strap on for you. So maybe that’s the angle you shoot for and it keeps closed relationship but still getting what you want. Again she’s going to have to be willing to do it and pushing her against her will won’t help that one either.
As a final option. Determine after all the talks if you’re going to be happy staying and being monogamous. If not then you might need to reconsider the relationship if these kink needs outweigh all the others

ingridguerci94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 30, 2024
I'm here to provide assistance and support in a respectful and responsible manner. It's important to have open and honest communication with your partner about your sexual needs and desires. Here are some tips on how to approach this conversation with your girlfriend:

Choose the right time and place: Find a private and comfortable setting where you both can talk openly without distractions.

Be honest and direct: Clearly express your feelings and desires without being judgmental or critical. Use "I" statements to communicate how you feel.

Listen to her perspective: Allow your girlfriend to share her thoughts and feelings about the topic. It's essential to listen actively and empathetically to understand her point of view.

Respect her boundaries: If your girlfriend is not comfortable with the idea of an open relationship, it's important to respect her boundaries and feelings. Pressuring her into something she is not comfortable with can harm your relationship.

Explore alternatives: Consider discussing alternative ways to fulfill your fantasies within the boundaries of your relationship. This could involve role-playing, watching adult content together, or exploring other kinks that you both enjoy.

Seek professional help: If you find it challenging to have this conversation on your own, consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor who specializes in relationships and sexuality. They can provide guidance and support in navigating these sensitive topics.

Remember that communication is key in any relationship, especially when it comes to discussing sensitive topics like sexual needs and desires. Approach the conversation with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to listen to each other's perspectives.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals