Forced BDSM (slave not willing to)

punishmentNeeder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2014
THE SLAVES POV

I groaned and lifted my head up. No one was in here.
I pushed myself slowly to my bow, with the arrows spread about. One of the arrows was behind a gate. Slowly, using all my strength, I pushed it up and grabbed the arrow. Bad idea. An alarm fired, and I heard a door click open.
I was injected with something.I Screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

"An extra nail to her clit, I suppose?" A cruel voice said. I fluttered my eyes open. I was naked, tied up, my D sized boobs were nipple clampped. I was spread out on a bed.
"Shes awake." A voice growled. I jolted up. I saw a dildo gag in my mouth and I sighed.
"Electric torture vibe." I heard someone whisper. Someone gave a man a penis shaped thing and put iton my clit. I screamed, it was like fire. He smirked. I opened my eyes. He started taking his pants off.... "NO!" I screamed through the gag. He raised his eyebrows. He adjusted the clamps, and put the electric torture vibe IN my pussy.
"No orgasming or cumming." I couldn't help it. I cummed. "NO CUMMING!" I was injected with something, and I couldn't move. They inserted a tube, and a boiling hot liquid was poured in my pussy. . I screamed. They had me drink water, and pee myself. Only, I didn't pee pee, I peed lava like shit. It hurt. He inserted a lit candle. It burned until my pussy catched on fire. They poured a beer bottle down there.

They took out rusty, old, nails. and put one in each nipple and one on my clit. They flipped me over. They did an enema, and told me to hold it in. The nails were being preasured into my clit and the electric vibe was on a higher setting now. They opened my ass up when I could release. "Knock her out." I was knocked out.

THE MASTERS (5 masters) POV
We all started examing her ass and pussy. Issac inserted something large in her ass to start the procedure. We had to stretch the ass to actually start the torture. After we stretched her ass, we awoke her. I took out everything but the Dildo Gag. I smirked, and took the needle. James used a clamp to keep her asshole opened. I stuck one of the needles in and punctured outside. She groaned.

After we finished, we tied her up by the wrist and went upstairs.

SLAVES POV

One of the masters came down and undressed. HE layed on top of me, and rubbed my boobs. He started fucking me pussy. He put a we vibe in me and him. I moaned in pleasure. I cummed. He slurped it up like a dog. He stopped for a moment, and called 2 others. They undressed like he did. One fucked my ass, one fucked my pussy, and one deepthroated me.
They all cummed inside me, and I screamed. I orgsmed. I cummed. They stopped. I screamed. They inserted the tube again and started pumping the hot liquid in. They placed one in my ass and one in my mouth. They dressed, and started playing with my nipples/

JAMES POV
She was such a good fuck. I smirked as the tube of lava was inserted in her fucking hot pussy. I started rubbing her boobs, and kissing her. She jerked back. I cranked up the hotness of the lava. She screamed.

More? Ask for more and I will post more!

Featured Threads

New Personals