Forced exercise and weight control

Blueandroid3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
I'm looking desperately for someone for forced exercise and weight control. I am desperately looking to lose 50 pounds. I am game for anyone to push me to my limits to help me become healthier... Of course if I don't fulfil I am subject to punishment and other consequences. Please do reach out to me or on kik. My user names are the same on both places : blueandroid3.

Thank you in advance.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I'm very interested in this request. I understand that people often feel quite desperate about their weight and even resort to invasive surgery to control it. My interest lies mainly in why you would trust such a thing to a faceless, random, online stranger. Weight is often related to diet and lifestyle, but it's also often related to other issues, could be emotional trauma, toxicity overload or medication. Weight is very closely tied with mental, emotional and physical health. It's not really something that can be handled over a short period of time by a bloke down the pub or a guy or gal on a bdsm board. It's up to you of course, do as you please, but in my experience weight issues need more than a strict diet, especially if you hope to keep the weight off long term. And in reality, asking somebody off here to help you with your weight issues could well end up being completely detrimental to your long term physical (not to mention mental and emotional) health. Now, maybe you already have an approved diet and exercise plan in place....great if you do, but I would again emphasise your mental and emotional state with regards to your long term success. If the head and heart isn't engaged, the body never will be. I wish you luck and all the best wishes in the world, I just think you are probably barking up the wrong tree coming here asking for help with this.

Last edited:

Blueandroid3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
Firstly thank you for writing back and commenting. My fundamental problem is i start and give up within sometime... It's the discipline I constantly seem to be lack for. That's why I wrote here to look for someone who can help me stay the course and Instill a sense of discipline via domination with consequences. That's what I was looking for. It's just painful staying course losing weight as I lose it and put it back on quickly as soon as I stop . I of course do t want to do anything that would be detrimental to me physically emotionally or mentally.

I'm very interested in this request. I understand that people often feel quite desperate about their weight and even resort to invasive surgery to control it. My interest lies mainly in why you would trust such a thing to a faceless, random, online stranger. Weight is often related to diet and lifestyle, but it's also often related to other issues, could be emotional trauma, toxicity overload or medication. Weight is very closely tied with mental, emotional and physical health. It's not really something that can be handled over a short period of time by a bloke down the pub or a guy or gal on a bdsm board. It's up to you of course, do as you please, but in my experience weight issues need more than a strict diet, especially if you hope to keep the weight off long term. And in reality, asking somebody off here to help you with your weight issues could well end up being completely detrimental to your long term physical (not to mention mental and emotional) health. Now, maybe you already have an approved diet and exercise plan in place....great if you do, but I would again emphasise your mental and emotional state with regards to your long term success. If the head and heart isn't engaged, the body never will be. I wish you luck and all the best wishes in the world, I just think you are probably barking up the wrong tree coming here asking for help with this.

Blueandroid3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
Thank you

Thank you all for the help and perspectives on this. I have found someone to work with and am no longer looking.

Firstly thank you for writing back and commenting. My fundamental problem is i start and give up within sometime... It's the discipline I constantly seem to be lack for. That's why I wrote here to look for someone who can help me stay the course and Instill a sense of discipline via domination with consequences. That's what I was looking for. It's just painful staying course losing weight as I lose it and put it back on quickly as soon as I stop . I of course do t want to do anything that would be detrimental to me physically emotionally or mentally.

Featured Threads

New Personals