(France) Tirana: M/Switch/20 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Seeking for a Mistress/Master

Sexuality
Straight
Region
Western Europe

xwad13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2011
20 year old switch male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi,

so here I am, looking for a Mistress/Master. Preferebly a Mistress but I don't really mind the sex.

What I am looking for is an online relationship, not a very serious one but not a one night thing either. I'd prefer an email communication, where you send me my weekly tasks, things I have to do and rules that I have to follow. Maybe if I get to know you well, I can also go on webcam.

I am ready to commit myself, to get to know what to be a slave is, just don't try to push my limits or at least not from the begining. I like to be told what to do and what not to do, sometimes I need to be pushed but what I want is to be obedient and I'll do my best for the right Mistress/Master.

You should know that I don't have any toys, but I can use household items. Also I don't live alone, so I can't do something exposing me.

I am tall, hairy and normal structure, not chubby, not skinny.

If you are interested, write me on [email protected]

And please don't go straight to the limit, give me some time so that I don't lose interest. I am ready to go far, but not at once.

I also forgot to mention that I am ready to do pictures of the tasks you give me, just not with my face on them.

• Kinks:
Likes:light pain, masturbating, orgasm, cum, clothes pegs, humiliation, ruined orgasm, bodywriting

• Experience:
Not a lot, I have done some online tasks...

• Limits:
Dislikes: pee, anal, eating cum

Limits: extreme pain, public, family ,poo, crossdress (don't have clothes), anything that takes more than 2 hours, wedgies, shaving.

Featured Threads

New Personals