Friday Maintenance Spanking and a little humiliation to go with it.

holly_jade02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2023
Friday is the day I get my weekly maintenance spanking. Today was a little different in the fact that instead of getting it first thing in the morning, I didn't get it until mid afternoon.

When I got home from errands, Governess was sitting at the kitchen table with the jokari paddle on the table in front of her.

Her firm command "STRIP" came next, and without hesitation I did as ordered. When I was naked, and my clothes neatly placed on one of the chairs, She told me to lay on my back as she was going to lift my legs and give me my paddling in the legs up position.

This is perhaps the most vulnerable and humiliating position because my entire backside including my legs are fair game.

One rule in our home is that a maintenance spanking is just as serious as a punishment spanking. Very hard. And very fast spanks .. one after another , and ALWAYS on my bare bottom.

She determines the number of spanks I will receive by a random number generator on a phone app she has. I never know, as she never tells me how many I'm to receive, She does tell me how many I received when it's over. During the spanking, my only concern is to endure.

As it turned out, I received 135 spanks that were very hard and very difficult to receive!

It lasted maybe 4 or five minutes total, but my bottom was very red and in the beginning of developing dark bruises.

As I was getting up, I noticed the window was raised. After getting dressed, I had to go outside to get our mail, and I spoke to the group of neighbor women gathered and talking in the driveway of the house next to ours. And then it dawned on me that with that window that was open they must have heard every minute of my bare bottom paddling. I was mortified! If they didn't know this sissy girl gets spanked, there's no question that they do now!

I love my life as a sissy submissive!

hj~

New Personals