Friendship in the kink community (online/real life)

Vampiric_Lust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2019
Hi, there isn't really any option for friendship in the kink community either online or in real life.
Since I am a submissive, masochisf, little it would be nice to have friends that are similar. I am quite lonely and feel isolated due to a lack of kink/alternative scene where I live.
It would be helpful to have friends involved in kink that I can relate to.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The best way to get involved in the kink community is to find your nearest munch and attend. These are informal meets at bars or restaurants where you can get to know local kinky folk without any pressure on hooking up. You can just chat and get to know people in a casual setting. It worth seeking these out even if you have to travel to attend them.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
im not sure if you mean you cant find people due to lack of local activity or if you mean that you just havent had luck making friends in the kink life. i have several friends both local and online only that i keep up with and have never taken it past friends. its good ot have that outlet of non vanillas to share your stories and experiences with free of potential judgement. the majority of my online ones have come from kik groups i was in over the years. mostly general BDSM convo style groups, not auction or task groups (most of those suck).

As the doc stated above local scene best way to make friends is munches and meets. i know lots of people who participate in munches only and never get involved in actual play cuz it allows them the convo about kink they need.

Vampiric_Lust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2019
Both. There is no munches in the small town I live in, or they would probably be elitist and only accept attractive people.
I am currently unemployed, don't drive and can't afford to travel due to living in poverty.
There is no kink scene here at all!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Both. There is no munches in the small town I live in, or they would probably be elitist and only accept attractive people.
I am currently unemployed, don't drive and can't afford to travel due to living in poverty.
There is no kink scene here at all!
You are kind of assuming a lot here, in general I've found most bdsm groups that hold munches very accepting and the chubby gals are well represented and usually quite popular. Don't second guess what may happen, it will be well worth the effort to research and find out if there is a regular local munch.
One thing about us kinky folk is we need to stick together, the vanilla straights just don't get us so we need each other. And that means all, young, old, spotty, thin, chubby, hairy, black, white, red and polka dot. Hell we'll even take them dodgy ginger folk!

Featured Threads

New Personals