g/f has asked me to wait!

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
Hi All,

So, I work away and am due home in a week, I was supposed to be home about now but I have to stay a bit. I origionally, for fun, said I would wait a week without any orgasm. Well, its been a week and this is something I am not used to! When away I generally go once a day! With the extension I thought I would be allowed to cum and then go another week of behaving. Not a chance! After the past few days of me telling her how much more aroused I have been and how much I am starting to ache(remember I have never done this), she has become very turned on. She wants me to go the full week more, making it two weeks no orgasms!
She also thinks it would be great if I pushed myself a bit to make me crave release even more.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could make this harder than it already is for me?
Also, I find it difficult right before I go to sleep. My body wants that release around then, any ways you could suggest tht would help me 'cool off', especially if I am going to increase the teasing the rest of the time.
I dont have access to much and am alone most of the time.
Thanks in advance for any reply.

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
if she orgasmed in front of you, i'm betting that would make it unbelievably hard then and i'm sure she would enjoy it.

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
i would indeed find that very hot! unfortunatly I have another week of frustration, alone, before I am due to arrive home!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Edging for me does the opposite, if I edge too much I tend to loose interest.

On the other hand slow, delicate, light teasing will REALLY get you desperate...

Oh and if you are away again get her to post you, or take with you, a pair of her cummy panties, they will get you hard in no time ;)

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
thanks guys,

well so far the edges have added a bit to it, and just combined it with the light teasing!!ouch! i am aching!that one really does work. going to go for 1 edge then light tease morning and night and see how it goes!

As deeply frustrating as this is, I am actually enjoying it! it think ;)

Featured Threads