Gaming Mistress

Which game would you prefer to be dominated in?

• Total voters

Mistress_FM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Hi everyone ^^

I've been active on GetDare for quite some time but now I'm looking over here for a little new project that I would like to start. I would like to start a clan/guild with good obedient boys serving me in a game. At the moment, I'm still looking for the right game to use this project for. That's why I'll make a poll to see what (kind of) game you guys would prefer to play. People can contact me by PM with subject 'Game slave'.

MonstersGame - Making a clan together, serving me as my bodyguard.
Travian - Creating an S&M monopoly of resources and armies
Shaiya - Grinding with me, protecting me in battle
League of Legends - Grinding with me, protecting me in battle
Star Wars - Exploring with me, getting punished (I can hurt/kill you if you're a bad boy)

Last edited:

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
How exactly does one dominate a person in game?

This sounds an aweful lot like you just want people to give you free things ingame.

KittySlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 9, 2013
I really don't understand this. I'm a gamer also but you can't be in a match and serve your mistress... unless you can explain that to me lol are you just trying to get a clan so you can have ppl win matches for you? Or give you in game items or perks? I'm confused >< lol

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
looking at her descriptions seems like she pretty much just wants you to power her through the games. I played travian theres a resource cap on how much you can send someone unless you hold the WW then your not likely to hit the cap. In league if you play adc you have your own personal support who will stick by you and try to help you get kills.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I haven't played online games for kind a long time and I don't know which game is suitable. Serving in games means powering the user up but also being humiliated in crowds.

In a mmorpg you can give everything to your mistress at the end of the day. She can make fun of you by sending to specific places to attack naked, protect you or let you die.

Such atmosphere is given by sexout mods for example in Fallout New Vegas. There are mods for Skyrim too. It is awesome to become slave of your companion or other npcs and listen to their orders.
However this gives you only an offline experience.

There are also social games: I know Second Life gives the best place to do that. Also Red Light I think it was called. However not many users would agree buying online stuff or paying monthly fees for games.

We can establish an agreement first if there are money involved or not. It is just for fun, no more "prove your submission by spending money for your mistress". Then we could try some games together.

I haven't played any of the above games so I cannot vote. You could choose of one the game that offers you the best fun for me.

Last edited:

Mistress_FM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Well it's just a little experiment that I would like to start and see how things will evolve. The idea started by seeing threads about subs asking to be dominated in their game and I wanted to try it out. Second Life is indeed a well known game for this purpose and it's used by many Mistresses and Masters, but I wanted to know what type of game subs really prefer. Dominating in-game will be almost the same as dominating in normal chat, added with the interaction in-game like giving tasks/missions, asking for (free, never paid) items and humiliating the sub in front of others. I could also be interesting to have a big meeting in Second Life as it's very small to download and everyone can join (Masters and subs).

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
My favorites were Mu Online on official servers and World of Warcraft (but stopped after buying Burning Crusade expansion). But this happened a long time ago. 2 years ago I went back trying some Kabam games like Dragons of Atlantis and Thirst of Night. Got really addicted again feeling great being into great guilds surrounded by friends until I decided quit. I know what it means to loose something in a mmorpg and this could be something to abuse a game addicted slave.

If you find someone into this kind of games you can really have the opportunity to blackmail him later after asking for full control of his game accounts. Even turning him into a real slave sometimes, some games are really addictive at some mature ages.

Last edited:

anal lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 22, 2013
i am interested in being your slave...n i only do anal and cock dares....nyways i am finding a mistress

Featured Threads

New Personals