Gay dom for gay/bi subs

Honestly_dom1

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2024
Hi all

I am a experienced dom with a lot of years under my belt just new to this forum not being a dom I am based in the north east uk, looking for like minded gay/bi subs to chat with. I have a very wide set of interests and looking at making new life long friendships as a sub is for life not just Christmas 🤶

Dare_me12000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 22, 2024
I am a married (to my wife) bisexual man who has explored male on male sex but now keen to explore my sub side with another man. Let me know if interested.

Reactions: Honestly_dom1

Chiragjwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2023
I
Hi all

I am a experienced dom with a lot of years under my belt just new to this forum not being a dom I am based in the north east uk, looking for like minded gay/bi subs to chat with. I have a very wide set of interests and looking at making new life long friendships as a sub is for life not just Christmas 🤶
I am male sub

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
Hi all

I'm a male sub

Featured Threads

New Personals