Give me humiliating tasks to fulfill in (empty) office

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
Hey,

because the idea of getting caught and being naughty tunrs me on, here´s my idea: Most of my day i´m sitting in my office being not alone, but sometimes the other guy left the room. You give me tasks to do while jerking off alone in the office. There is always a danger off getting caught. I will have no toys here, just office equipment to use. But maybe lateron i could take some toys or other things with me to the office to use them here

The tasks should not include someone else and not be targed to get me caught (like shouting all the time "i´m jerking, come in! i´m jerking, come in!" or stuff like sending a mail to other persons saying what i´m doing). There should be just the possibility off getting caught

Of course you can tell me what to do with the cum, too.

So i´m waiting for your tasks :)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
you must remove you pants and under ware, and put it in a drawer that you can lock. lock it then jack off

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
jerk off into a plastic cup, leave it on the desk where it can be seen...
drink it when someone is there

MaidJaqi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2013
Suck the cum out of panties.

Get a pair of pink lacy panties.
Sit at your desk and jerk off into the crotch. Put the crotch of the panties in your mouth and suck the cum out of the panties until you cannot taste it any more.

Hope your co worker does not come back see you with dirty panties hanging out of your mouth.

Another twist to this is to shove the whole pair in your mouth and hope that you do not get asked a question or have to answer the phone.

Hugs,

Jaqi

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
tried the thing with the looked clothes today, was a really exciting situatuion. i was hearing steps everywhere and counted the seconds :)

Tobigerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2013
enjoy ;)

lol make as many copies of ur cock as possible and insert it in each drawer in each desk :D - make ur colleagues a nice welcome when they're back =)

Hätt ich auch auf deutsch schreiben können - also pimmel einscannen und drucken :D und dann jedem ein kleines präsent in die Schublade vom schreibtisch legen xD have fun ;)

Last edited:

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
Its a Little big too public and risky, there a not many people with a key for every room

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
As you don´t want to dare me again, i do it myself. Tomorrow i will try to cum and put a little bit off the cum in my face, hoping its dry before someone enters the room :)

Featured Threads