Give me picture dares reply to the thread or message below 24/m/usa

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
I am home a lone today and would love to do some picture dares, to be done and posted today in the next few hours. I strictly won't do any public dares and i can't do things that take all day and i will exclude face from my pictures will accept dares from anybody and will do punishment dares if dares are failed.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm denial, sissification, anal fingering, anal insertions- i have a butt plug initiation kit and a vibrating plug, bondage. i have a cock and ball divider, shaving some crossdressing, light pain.
Dislikes:watersports, scat, long sessions, lasting longer than 3 hours
Limits: family, public, nasty scat play, heavy pain, permanent damage, involving others
Toys I have include:
3 small purple butt plugs
1 anal initiation kit, one 4 in dong, one 6 in dong, and one 8.5 in dong
1 fair sized 5 in long buttplug
1 6 in pink butt plug
1 7 in buttplug
1 purple little pearl vibrator
1 small anal beads, blue string of four
1 leather cock and ball divider
1 4 gates of hell cocking ring with rubber rings
1 Leather Collar/1 leather slave collar
1 Red Ball Gag
1 Nipple clover clamps with chain connecting them
1 Singapore stinger cane
1 muzzle mask
1 nine tails flogger
1 pair of handcuffs
3 wax candles, I can always get more of these
1 pocket pussy
And of course any household items, string, ice, veggies

Feminine clothes are:
1 brown polka dot bikini top and bottoms
1 pair red fishnet stockings
3 thongs
1 denim skirt
and one 1 pink top
1 pair of heels

redsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 7, 2015
Duct tape your feet,cuff yourself and wear your female thong.

thas.rean

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2014
Get your 7 in buttplug in into your butt and gag yourself, then use your nine tails flogger to whip your ass till it gets bright red. Remove the plug and the gag, then wear top, thong, fishnet stockings, skirt and heels. Place your 6 in dong on a chair, fixed, then get on your knees and suck it for good, choking on it. Then, without undressing, but only pulling aside the thong string, ride it for good (can't use any lube, so you better gag on it before).
Take as many pics as you can.

thas.rean

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2014
Try this bondage position out as well. 7 in plug in, gagged, dressed like for the other dare. Tie your balls with a shoelace, tight at the base and then split apart, then lay on your bed, on the belly, legs bent backward, feet the closest to your balls. Tie each ball to the same side toe. Cuff your hands on your back. Stay like that for 30 mins at least.
Set a timer to take a good pic.

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
MasterDavid, thas.rean

I have completed MasterDavid's dare and completed it I have also completed thas.rean's first dare, but I am out of time for the night I will post the second dare tomorrow upon completion

Featured Threads

New Personals