Not open for further replies.

ark-angel2011

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
Hey everyone :)

So when your reading through the forum you see loads of picture task threads asking for people to give tasks for pics to upload or send. Now as a Dom I can't do them myself as I don't enjoy that type of play however I love having the control of a picture showing someone doing my dare.

Therefore I would love people who want tasks and dares to post here asking for a task relative to your kinks and limits so we both can get a thrill out of it. So if anyone is interested please post here or PM me and give me your limits + what your prepared to do pic wise.

I'm happy to follow most kinks as I enjoy nearly everything myself - happy to go with both men and women (even though completely straight myself) and happy to get as kinky or extreme as they want.

So please post and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Ark-Angel

killerwang

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2011
Hi, i like crossdressing, humiliation, and bondage. Only limit is I wont show face. I can take most pics so message me

sissy chrissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2011
Hey, i like wearing thongs, humiliation, spanking, and anal play. Let me know what you want.

gavinz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 13, 2010
Hi

I like spanking, anal play, semi-public, cross dressing and self bondage. Limits include things that are dangerous or likely to get me arrested. I'm looking forward to your picture dares. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals