Goal Days

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
This week has been taken up by feeling ill, going to work and having a fabtastic few days with Mr P.

I haven’t been feeling too good for the last week with swollen glands or something like that on top of being on my period so I’ve felt sluggish wasn’t until I woke up at Mr Ps hardly able to breathe that I realised it was probably hay fever or I’m allergic to him, I’m hoping for the first one :D

Went over to Mr Ps on Tuesday to meet his parents and was really nervous I’d turn into a mumbling idiot but it all seemed to go fine and they didn’t seem to think I wasn’t good enough for their boy so hopefully I made a good impression hehe. We went to go and see a play in the evening called Story of a Rabbit, which was really good. Was about the death of the guys father as well as funnily enough the death of a rabbit. Even though it was a comedy it was very emotional and points and I ended up feeling a bit melancholy the day after and was talking to Mr P about how I felt my Mums death wasn’t dealt with as well as it could have been and that I think a lot of my hang ups about it stem from that. Its something I haven’t actually talked about to anyone before and although it wasn’t the nicest conversation it felt nice to get it off my chest and be able to explain why I do sometimes get extremely down over it at random times. Sometimes things just spark it, even something small and I normally can’t even figure out what.

We spent the next day just chilling and relaxing and basically working each other up into a horny frenzy. When I’m on my period I can’t take anywhere near as much pain as normally so I got a few little spankings and my nipples are so sore from all the attention but that was about all we could manage. We did manage tick off the last two little goals Mr P had for me though which was to cum on my face and manage to get me completely naked.

I know neither of those seem like massive things but I had refused to let him cum on my face because my ex did one time and just walked off and left me there with it all going in my eyes, stinging like crazy. So I wasn’t exactly rushing to do it again. Mr P really wanted to do it and so it was a little goal for both of us to get me to the point where I was comfortable to let him do it. Again I know being naked in front of someone to a lot of people isn’t a major thing but because I am so insecure about how I look I always try and cover up my tummy and thighs with something but obviously Mr P just wanted to get me but naked :D

In the morning Mr P ran me a bath and I kinda just thought what the hell I can’t be bothered to try and cover up so just stripped off and got in the bath. Was a good way to do it because I didn’t feel really exposed and he washed my hair for me and made me feel all pampered and so relaxed I felt like falling asleep. Next morning I even just jumped in the shower with him and we had I got to wash him which I’ve wanted to do with a Dom for ages, don’t know why just one of those things. Next morning had a bath again and Mr P managed to get me to say yes to letting him cum on my face which was all good no cum in my eye just all up the window hehe. Although I wouldn’t ask for it I didn’t mind and he kept saying I looked hot so it was worth it in the end. So now we have some new goals and will have to wait and see if we can reach them as well.

Really didn’t want to have to head back to work by the end of my visit but he is coming over mine next week because it is going to be our 1 year anniversary since we started talking online, seriously doesn’t seem like that. We have some plans and are going to just spend the time together and be the cute couple we are. I have decided if us being affectionate, him being nice and doing things like washing my hair when I have a bath, me calling him my sexy Sir and me being little smooch is cute the so be it, we are officially a cute couple. This doesn’t mean we baby talk and argue over who is going to put the phone down first that is just sick makingly cute :s

So its counting down the days till he comes over again and we can be all cute and celebrate him being able to put up with me for a whole year!

Featured Threads

New Personals