Goddess MISTRESS Andrea ownes my faggot ass and my accounts

Militarysubboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 1, 2015
This is goddess MISTRESS andrea this is a short encounter story of my exposed sissy cunt faggot slave militarysubboy aka Jason peters hes owned and is not allowed to speak to any other mistresses or masters.
Property of Goddess Mistress Andrea

Hello my name is jason peters and this is my encounter story

Today April, 9th i meet a guy that replied to my ad on craigslist. I was a virgin crossdresser at this time. Usually i always flake out but this time i was so very horny and did not care. This was around 11am. We talked a little and he was very aggressive in telling me what he was and wanted to do to me. I asked where he wanted to meet either my place or his, he said neither one and said to meet him at this park, i knew which one because i live right by it. I was worried because the sun was high and didnt wanna get caught. Not only that, he wanted me to wear my panties and bra, and the little dress i showed him in my pics. I said okay so i put on my boy clothes..with my panties and bra under and even stuffed my bra and wore a hoody, brought my dress to change there. I went to the wall at the far end of the park where i was suppose to meet and i put my dress on. I was so so scared id get caught. Just hiding in my girl clothes. I heard someone walking around the wall and it was him my heart stopped and i was so so shy, he just stood there and unzipped his pants and told me to start sucking his dick. I walked over in my dfess and stuffed tits and kneeled down. Took his dick in my mouth while my hands holds it..it was sweaty and big, i started slowly and found a rhythm but he insisted i take more by grabbing my head and pushed more in. By this time my panties were already soaked and dripping through. Then he slowly started calling me names as he moaned like faggot and cock whore. Looking up as i suck on my first dick. Scared id get cought by someone as i have him in my mouth growing thick. After it was hard he pulled it out..told me to bend over the bench and lift my dress up, so i did my pa tied ass exposed and soaked panties, asked if he wanted a condom, he laughed and pulled my panties to the side very aggressively and pushed his fat hard cock in my ass. I let out a loud moan that someone could have heard and m

Featured Threads

New Personals