Golden shower in the shower

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
So, today was something that I don't do a lot. Usually when I do, I'm told to, which I willingly comply.
Daddy gave me my morning ass fuck and I went from having my ass fucked with his beautiful cock to him ramming his cock in my mouth until I was swallowing every drop of his cum.

He then took his belt off the dresser and gave me exactly 27 very hard spanks with the belt before taking me to the shower and forcing me to my knees. At that point, he unleashed a powerful stream of his dark warm pee all over my body before telling me to open my mouth to take the rest of it and swallow it as well.

My bottom is marked pretty good this week from today's belt spanking on top of my maintenance spanking that I got on Monday!

Mornings that begin like this make me feel so loved and so pretty! I love my slave life!

Reactions: Rubbersub

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Good for you! Living your best slave life! I bet your Daddy loves you so much to lavish such attention on you.

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I like to think this is my best life, but I believe the BEST is still yet to come!

Featured Threads

New Personals