Guidance for a young female sub...

AmselKitt33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2014
Hello,

I've been inclined towards the BDSM lifestyle for many years now. I've been interested in certain aspects of bondage, discipline, and definitely domination/submissiveness. I knew early on that I was a submissive and couldn't see myself in a vanilla relationship (although, mixed into a BDSM is fine.)
The only problem was that I was underage. I read of people's accounts, stories, researched, and "educated" myself.

Now that I'm of age, I would love some guidance on where to start on-line and possibly in person. I wondered if there were any websites or chat rooms I could try out. I want to start from the beginning and eventually gain friendships, connections, eventually date, etc.
Even your own experiences and knowledge are much appreciated. If you want to know more and message me further, feel free to ask.

Thanks. :)

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
I think this site isn't bad for it. If you want to have a chat about it message me. I have been a sub and dom before, some serious and others just fun.

It can be really fun if you find the right dom.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
you could also try get dare.... there is a full chat room on there. but beware some of the young 'masters' they aren't really all that..... but they have the chat to have you believe they are....

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
you could also try get dare.... there is a full chat room on there. but beware some of the young 'masters' they aren't really all that..... but they have the chat to have you believe they are....

Agreed. I'll agree that at the start, I was one of them masters. I wanted to get the sub naked as soon as I could but now I understand what it's all about.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
One of the first things you should do, if you are going to post here or on GetDare, is to come up with a list of likes, dislikes, and limits and add it to your signature. This will let folks know what you are into. Don't be afraid to adjust it as you evolve into the lifestyle you want. Also, if you have any special toys that you would like a Master or Mistress to know about, you should include them or a link to them as well in your signature.

Have fun and remember that this is all consensual. Even a sub has to consent to let someone be their Master or Mistress. Beyond that is between adults.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
yes if you want chat rooms i would consider trying getdare its the main branch of this site. Most of the same people over there as here but way more active there. Also the ones that ask to play in the chat rooms usually arent the good masters. While you may find 1-2 every now and then generally its just horny guys hoping to get lucky and score some jerk material

AmselKitt33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2014
Thanks very much for the advice! That is one thing I will definitely do.

I will look closer into GetDare but it seems like a great place to start and meet new people (besides here).
Hopefully, I can steer clear of the bulk of guys wanting to see me naked...

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Feel free to pm me there if you need advise or something sounds fishy. I dont want another sub but I dont mind helping give you advise so you dont end up with one of those guys

AmselKitt33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2014
Feel free to pm me there if you need advise or something sounds fishy. I dont want another sub but I dont mind helping give you advise so you dont end up with one of those guys

Thank you for your offer :)
I will certainly pm you whenever I need advice, need to talk, etc. I'm relieved I can talk to someone who seems more experienced than a horny adolescent boy.

~Kitty

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
It's good that at least now you have a better understanding of what to look out for.

Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
I think fetlife is a great place to start. especially if you actually want to connect with people. It functions a lot like facebook and people post events for everything from a casual meeting at a place to eat to demos

AmselKitt33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2014
I think fetlife is a great place to start. especially if you actually want to connect with people. It functions a lot like facebook and people post events for everything from a casual meeting at a place to eat to demos

Thanks for the suggestion :)

I wondered about that site and will surely check it out!

Featured Threads

New Personals