Hair Brush in the Public Bathroom

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Dare: I want you to play with your hairbrush at a public restroom, but instead of lubing it up with spit or lubricant I want you to use any kind of deep heat rub (such as icy hot) instead. You will not be allowed to wash out that pig cunt of yours for at least the duration of a car ride, so you may only wash out that filthy cunt at home, but not in the shower, using a garden hose or kitchen sink. (My Master had mercy on me since I have been behaving well and told me to forgo the icy hot. Instead he instructed me to use the brush to spank my fat cunt 50 swats.)
I was so excited about doing the cum dumpster pic for the last winner my pussy was soaked. I decided it was a good time to go to the grocery store and complete another dare. I went in the store wanting to run to the restroom because I was so horny. I decided I needed to make myself wait just a bit more. So I went up and down each isle slowly getting the things on my shopping list. All the while seeing people in the store that I knew. Some worked there and others were customers. Once I finally got to the isle closest to the restroom I went inside the ladies room noticing that the light was on under the men's room door I assumed there was someone was likely in there. Since only a thin wall separate the two restrooms I was hoping I could be quiet. Once in the restroom I took my brush out of my purse and dropped my jeans and panties to my ankles. I immediately slid the hairbrush handle up my wet throbbing cunt. I fucked myself with the brush handle until edging. I was so horny that the brush had thick creamy cunt juices on it. I sucked it clean running my tongue as far into the hole at the end of the brush handle to try to get it all out. Unfortunately my dare did not say I could cum so I used the brush to spank my horny cunt 50 swats took my mind off wanting to cum until after I was finished. I walked through the remainder of the grocery store with my pussy burning from my cunt swats and wondering if anyone that might have been in the men's room heard me spanking my fat cunt.

Please keep posting your dares for me. I need all the slut dares you can give me and remember I love to post pics of me preforming my dares.

H0tpocket

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2015
I have a dare. I want you to go to any public bathromm, with 3 sharpies and a small plastic container. two of the sharpies will fill your ass whilst the other will fuck your nasty cunt. All the time make sure that you drip into the container. Take an anal sharpie out, dip it into that sticky cummy mess in the container, then suck it clean. DO it again but this time don't suck it but fuck your ass so you use the pussy juice as anal lube. I expect results.
(if you have no sharpie's just use three toys to fuck with)

Featured Threads

New Personals