Canada

OrangeMonkey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2009
24 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

I'm interested in blackmailing a girl online.

I'm a 24 year old male in Nova Scotia, looking for somebody within 5 or so timezones either way. Flexible on age.

Smartphone is required, unless you're local. I want to control you over Kik: happyshinehappy

I've owned my real-life girlfriend for the last couple of years, and I owned the girlfriend before that for about a year. You'll get to be blackmailed electronically at the same time I start blackmailing my girlfriend in real life!

With my real-life slaves, I work to slowly add more and more rules and take away more and more freedoms. In any given day, it might not take a huge chunk of her time, but over time it changed who they are and how they see the world.

With an online slave, I'd be looking for a similar progression. More and more rules as we get to know each other better and better.

A guy may be considered, if you're interesting.

We can start by talking, and comparing interests. If you're interested, you can give me that first piece of evidence and we can build it up slowly from there.

While I can be patient in how quickly we get into this, I can promise you there's no going back. Hopefully we get along great, and after not to long you'll be trapped!

If you have a smart phone, you have everything you need for this! We can do it all over Kik or Skype.

We can talk limits. I'm pretty reasonable for somebody who likes to own people.

Send me a Kik message at happyshinehappy!

• Kinks:
Blackmail, power exchange, humiliation, light pain.

• Experience:
Current real life slave of two years, previous real life slave of a year. Chains, bondage, behaviour modification.

• Limits:
Must have a smartphone to chat with! We can talk limits there.

Featured Threads

New Personals