Halloween is coming

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Well since halloween is coming I've better start thinking of costume ideas. So if you have ideas for me please link them here. Also give me some dare ideas on what to do on halloween because need to start making plans and I like to imagine me doing the dares before i do them and plan where to do them so tell me what to do for halloween remember I will be much more daring ;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Lady Godiva

As Lady Godiva, you'll have one costume that's sure to turn heads. Legend has it, that Lady Godiva, an Anglo-Saxon noblewoman, rode through the town naked to abolish the burdensome taxes her husband imposed on the townspeople.

Here's how you put together a Lady Godiva costume. Start with a nude colored bodysuit and add nude colored pantyhose. Then, you'll need a very thick mane of long blond hair – probably a blond wig. Attach parts of the bond wig to your bodysuit to cover areas that a swimsuit might. If you're indoors, you can go sans shoes. For outdoor excursions, a pair of nude or gold-strapped sandals will do.

Here is an inflatable horse costume that makes it look like your riding a horse (the picture is a cowboy on a rearing horse -- your legs would be the "horse's hind legs):

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/ss-riding-on-horse-infl-adl-st/

Naughty School Girl

You've late to class, caught cheating on a test or been backtalking the teachers. You've been ordered to the Headmaster's office and he wants to swat your bottom so hard you'll think twice before being naughty again!

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/sl-school-girl-crush-medium/

I would suggest that you don't wear panties and carry a "punishment" belt or paddle so you could lift your skirt at clubs or parties, bend over a table and receive "punishment" swats for being a naughty schoolgirl!

Last edited:

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Maste

Well since halloween is coming I've better start thinking of costume ideas. So if you have ideas for me please link them here. Also give me some dare ideas on what to do on halloween because need to start making plans and I like to imagine me doing the dares before i do them and plan where to do them so tell me what to do for halloween remember I will be much more daring ;)

how many parties are you planning in going to? how many would be in the same night?

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
All are good costumes Ill decide soon which to choose from. But what dares to go with each? That will help me choose

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Make everybody near you your slave and have them carry you around, fan wind and you and of course kiss your royal feet :D

That's what I would suggest

johnsorcan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2011
School girl is my fav. As for the dare, No bra and just a thong (or nothing if you can). Make the white shirt so tight that the outline of your nipples can be seen through and the skirt so short that if you bend over at all, your butt will be visible. finaly, you must put some blush on your cheeks (you know what i mean) to make it look like you have already been spanked.

For the more complicated dare. You could start out like above but with the shirt un knoted and loose, and the skirt at standared mast. then every time a different person talks to you, you have to pull the shirt a little tighter untill its as tight as you can get it. and then every drink you have (can be pop, water, punch, if you dont drink, or anything that works for you) you must roll your skirt up by the width of the hem around the waist untill it is all the way up.

and if you are in the mood for out right exhibition you could cut off all the buttons on the shirt and sew them back on with one loop of thread. then wear it as tight as possible and try to make it though the night without the shirt popping open.

hope this gives you some ideas. Happy Halloween :pirashoot:

Featured Threads